90 -4x19

Elijah and Rebekah had returned to Mystic Falls the next day. When Elijah and Rebekah arrived at Klaus's mansion, Elijah told him how Eira gave him the cure to give to Rebekah. To say that Klaus was mad was an understatement.

Klaus vamp sped to Eira's house immediately, more specifically her room. Eira was putting clothes away in her drawers when Klaus suddenly appeared with an angry scowl on his face. Eira jumped, startled, and looked at him.

"I take it Elijah told you," Eira stated.

"You gave the cure away to my brother when you knew that Silas was hounding me for it," Klaus glared.

"No. I gave it away before then. If I would've known, I surely would've thought about it more," Eira clarified.

Klaus still had a scowl on his face and Eira walked towards him. She put her hands on his cheeks, making him relax. His scowl disappeared and his anger along with it. Her touch was his weakness.

"I would've ran with you, away from Silas if it got to that point. Silas didn't need to have the cure," Eira spoke. "I would go with you anywhere."

Klaus leaned into her and he kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back and she ran her fingers through his hair. Klaus wrapped his arms around her, keeping her close. He pulled away and his heart spoke,"Move in with me."

"What?" Eira said breathlessly.

"I-I want to fall asleep next to you and I want to wake up with you by my side. And I want to spend every day in between, with you," Klaus said and he asked again. "Move in with me."

Eira smiled widely and she said,"My answer is yes. But I do have one condition."

"Anything," Klaus replied.

"I want you to give Katherine her freedom. I promised her I would get it. I'm not breaking a promise," Eira pleaded.

"Why must you be friends with her?" Klaus scowled again before sighing. "Katerina has nothing to fear from me as long as I have you."

"Thank you," Eira smiled and he was a goner.

"Just move in with me. That's all I want," Klaus said.

"I'll come today. I have to tell my brothers first," Eira stated.

"I'll be waiting," Klaus pecked her on the lips and then he vanished from her room.

Eira sighed in content. She left her room and went downstairs in search of her brothers. She found them in the parlor. Damon was drinking alcohol, of course. Stefan was sitting on the couch.

Eira fumbled with her hands and Damon spoke,"No. What is it this time? The last time you did that, you told us you were involved with Klaus."

"I'm moving out of the house," Eira stated.

"Your doing what?" Damon questioned in disbelief.

"I'm moving in with Klaus," Eira replied.

Stefan frowned in sadness. Damon just looked down and clenched his jaw, not wanting to admit his feelings. Stefan stood up and he walked over to her. He wrapped her in a hug.

"I know you'll be happy," Stefan smiled sadly and pulled away.

Eira and Stefan looked at Damon expectantly. He put the glass of alcohol down on the table and he walked over to her. He stood there for a moment before engulfing her in hug. He had lost what he thought was the love of his life and now he was losing his sister. He didn't want to let her go. The brothers didn't want to admit it, but they needed her more than she needed them.