Turn the Tides

Michael's POV

Michael: "Hey guys and welcome to probably the biggest collaboration between YouTube stat you guys have ever seen or witnessed, I'm here with Five friends of mine that we all know and love for many different reasons. We have joining me, Liz, Kaila, Princess, Caitlin and David. And your probably wondering why the lens is a bit further out than normal."

On cue I watched out of the corner of my eyes as Seven Sidemen and the Five Pack members jumped into frame.

Michael: "We are working with the Pack and the Sidemen to bring you, the ultimate Collaberation."

Josh: "You know who we are but we have Simon, Ethan, Harry, Tobi, JJ and Vik."

Lachlan: "And on our side we have Preston, Rob, Mitch and Jerome and it seems a little unfair don't you think?"

Vik: "Way ahead of you guys. Seeing as I am a part of both the Sidemen and the Pack, in order to keep the teams even, I'm playing with the internationals."

Princess: "Yes Extra team members."

Vik: "What? No I'm joining the Pack for these challenges."

As I watched Vik walk over and join the boys, I knew this was going to be interesting.

Michael: "David I can already feel you wanting to make a joke."

Liz: "About Vik? It's easy because he's so small. He can in any team if you throw him hard enough."

David: "Oh I fucking love this one."

Michael: "Anyway before shit get's out of hand we are doing three challenges on three channels. For these challenges the videos will go up on three channels that we feel best describes the groups. For example The Sidemen will be up first and this will be a FIFA based challenge using the crossbar. No matter how well or badly an individual does, the scores are based on the teams efforts and in doing so means that while three people could be shit, the others can still carry."

Harry: "Oh is that what this is?"

Mitch: "I messaged you about it literally three days ago."

Harry: "Well yeah but..."

Kaila: "Less talking more challenges, this is going to be long enough as it is. Next up will be the Pack and they will be doing something obviously related to Minecraft. It is what has built the, up into YouTube and so it is only fair."

JJ: "Oh fuck off."

Preston: "Language JJ."

JJ: "Shut up churchy."

Simon: "Oi leave him alone."

Lachlan: "Just cos you two can't keep it in your pants off camera."

A roar of laughter from almost every one of us was heard, loud enough that I had noticed a few people from across the street watching us all. A large group of adults, with cameras on a football pitch, yeah I can understand the thoughts going through their heads.

Caitlin: "And finally for us, that will be uploaded here on the Independents. We will be doing a challenge based off of FanFiction. But we are keeping that a secret until it happens."

Liz: "And before anyone says anything, Not even we know what's happening. The only one who is aware of the Independents challenge is Keira, Freya and Sophie who are behind the camera."

The three of them jumped out from behind and into shot, before laughing a little and running back behind the camera. As I looked around I realized the enormity of the scale of the project we had originally thought would be a Tonne of fun, now we are realizing that it's just a massive video. And I'm not sure that we could handle this.