Prolouge

Being the youngest out of 8 boys is difficult. It seemed that the trail of good looks and talents had finished it course before it reached me. My brothers who are all good looking and talented were popular. They were happy at least until I came along. For some reason my mother had difficult giving birth to me and she couldn't have any more after me. She had problems during the pregnancy too. She almost miscarried but I survived. Somehow. Then I guess when I kicked her for the first time it was so sudden she almost had a heart attack so she was in the hospital for a month. While my mother was pushing she got so worked up she almost passed out so that did something to my body as a baby. But I'll get to that. They said that they had to do an emergency c-section. So yeah. The doctors said that it pretty much saved my life. That I was suffocating inside of my mother. So when they pulled my out they realized something was wrong. For one I didn't have a vagina. The doctors told my parents that I would have been a girl. Another thing is when they had me in the incubation room I was quiet. Dead quiet. Even when I came out of my mothers stomach. I was quiet. I barely made a noise. This, of course, worried the doctor. So they ran tests. And what they found was nothing. Well nothing that they deemed worriable.

Later on as I was finally released to go home with my mother we ran into some issues. For some reason I never cried. Well I cried just rarely. Anyways. After a while my parents just realized that I was messed up. There was nothing wrong with me scientifically that they could find but something was wrong. They tested Down syndrome but I didn't test positive or whatever the terms are.

But as I grew older things got worse.

When ever I tried to talk I just got talked over.

If I wanted something I'd have to wait till after my older brothers got what they wanted first. Half the time it was either gone or we had no money left over for it even though we're rich.

So eventually I just stopped asking. Knowing I had only a 5% chance of getting it and usually it was the 95% chance of not getting it.

And that led to me eventually rarely talking.

I just quit.

I did as I was told and stayed in the shadows.

Trying hard not to be see.