Chapter 34

Bryn Atkinson's POV

A few days have gone by since I went to Eliazer's place, but we haven't made any physical contact since. Word has also spread around the school about my little breakdown in the lunchroom, so let's say things are a bit mixed up right now. I was currently doodling in my notebook, not paying attention to class.

"Bryn? Will you answer the question I just asked?" Mr.Ramirez asked, snapping me out of my days. I felt blood rush to my head.

This is what you get for not paying attention.

I felt somebody tap on the tip of my shoe. Eliazer discreetly pointed at something in his notebook, scratching his head afterward to cover up.

"T-The metric system." I tried to say confidently. Mr. Ramirez rolled his eyes, setting down his yard stick.

"That's correct." He says, probably dissapointed that I didn't answer it wrong. I sighed in relief, slumping my tense shoulders.

"Thanks." I whispered, wiping the invisible sweat off my forehead. Eliazer gave me a thumbs up, a dimple popping up on his left cheek. Unlike many others, Eliazer only has a dimple on one cheek other than on both of them. Quite unusual for me, really.

"Pay attention, idiot." Eliazer mumbled, writing down notes as he leaned forward. He's a leftie, so his elbow was a bit in my way.

"I would if you wouldn't take up space." I replied, nudging him a bit.

"Not my fault you were born tiny." He whispered back, looking up at the board.

"I'm not even that small, for a girl at least." I pouted, leaning forward myself with the space I had. "You know what? I think I'm going to take a little nap with the time I have left." I added, leaning my head on the table.

"You know what? I think I want you to be successful and pay attention in class with the little time we have left." Eliazer whispered, raising me up from my shoulders.

"Smooth big guy, real smooth."

"Yeah, I know. Always."

~

Lunch can be fun. Or it can be horrible and stupid and just a piece of shit. I already knew what was going to happen once I saw the glint in Kegan's eyes. I just knew. She sauntered her way towards my table as I tried to refrain my eye roll. She pushed skinny River off his seat, him falling ridiculously on the ground with an 'oof'.

"Is there a problem Megan?" Benji asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It's Kegan you little twat."

"Sure, whatever you say."

"Anyways, my business wasn't with you Bojo. It's with Ms. Atkinson." Kegan replied, placing her folded hands on the table. I knew what was going to happen. She was going to threaten me, try to tell everyone I kissed Eliazer in order for something back. Not everybody in the school knew, and the majority just thought I had a meltdown, which was partially true.

But I was tired of this.

"Look Bryn, here's the deal. Yo-"

"No, you look. Fuck you and you're fucking deals." I cut her off, an angry look on my face. Her own face turned into a scowl, death written all over it.

"Well, there's only one thing to do." She taunted.

"Yea, you're right. There is only one thing to do." I replied, getting up. I pushed her off her seat, a little payback for River as I got up on the table. Everyone was looking at me by now, waiting.

"I fucking Kissed Eliazer King." I yelled. Everyone gasped at my confession, horror written on peoples faces as others had shock. Of course this was unexpected. "And guess what? I fucking liked it, so if anybody has a proble-"

My speech was cut off short as somebody pulled on my leg. I fell off the table, a sudden pain shooting up my spine. It lasted mere seconds because my anger took over. Standing there with a smirk was Kegan, of course she felt like she had glory by snaking me.

I was about to stand up until she pinned me down. My friends stood up, ready to defend me but I shook my head. This was my fight and I was going to win it. I flipped us over, pinning Kegan instead. Her expression was shocked as I put my fist in the air, ready to swing.

"You really want me to beat the fuck outta' you, right? What is this this, the fourth time I beat you up like a twig? Are you that fucking stupid!" I yelled. I was getting tired of Kegan's games, her constant beef with me. It already reached the tip of my mountain, and I was done. I got up, giving her a good shove as I did. "As I was saying; does anybody have a problem with that?!"

The lunchroom stood quiet. Nobody dared to defy me, I was pissed of already. I felt satisfied as I took a seat, everyone else following suit. The lunchroom went back to its usual chatter after Kegan got up and briefly went to the bathroom. I was cooling off, trying to tame myself; which was working may I add.

"Woo-hoo, lookie over there Brynnie." Tanner said, discreetly using his perfectly shaped eyebrow to show me the way. I looked over across the lunchroom. Sitting at the lonely table by himself was Eliazer, a smirk plastered on his face looking at my direction as he twirled his lighter around his finger. His beautiful eye.

And damn that dimple.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Yet ANOTHER chapter of Eliazer King! Guys, just a warning. We have not gotten to the good parts, therefore, don't stop reading!!!!

Anyways, here's a gift of Matt Homer 😍😍

Love Him 😍😍😍

Anyways, I really hoped you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to:

COMMENT\VOTE\SHARE

Keep the Peace Wattpadians! ✌❤🤗🙃🙂😂