seventeen

"Author's note - For those of you who messaged me about Taehyung and Jungkook's sex scene (you guys are so nasty): Jungkook topped."  

It's eight o' clock by the time Tsai makes it to Namjoon and Taehyung's room. She decided it would have been better to just cook the food before arriving, in case Namjoon was actually ridiculously sick and she couldn't stay for long.

She stood at the door, contemplating, the containers of food in her arms. She was nervous for what she was going to see, and for Namjoon's condition. He looked fine earlier, why would he suddenly become so sick? Tsai made a mental note to call the ambulance if she noticed anything really bad about Namjoon.

She knocked. "Taehyung, please open the door," she mumbled.

She could hear shuffling from the inside of the room, someone's footsteps and then a bedroom door opening. Then, she heard a table tip over, and someone's muffled screams. 

"Damnit, Namjoon!" Tsai could hear Taehyung cursing inside. 

She hears more screaming, and Taehyung struggling and breathing hard. It sounds like a person is hitting the wall with their hand, and another person is moving around on the carpet.

"Taehyung?" Tsai called loudly, knocking again, "let me in! What's happening?" 

Again, there's another scream muffled against something, and then Tsai hears Taehyung yell loudly, before she hears something fall onto the ground.

"Namjoon! Are you in there? Namjoon!" Tsai put the containers of food onto the ground, and began to bang on the door, knowing very well that she was going to catch people's attention in a few minutes. She wanted that - she wanted someone to come and see what was happening, so if something were to have happened to Namjoon or Taehyung, someone could help.

"Taehyung! Namjoon! Let me in! Let me in!" Tsai continued to smack her fist into the door until a voice stilled her movements. 

"Tsai, stop." The voice belonged to Taehyung, who was panting loudly like he did on the phone earlier.

"What the hell is happening? Are you okay? Where's Namjoon?" Tsai tried to twist the doorknob, realizing that it was still locked. "Let me in, Taehyung." 

"I told you I wasn't going to let you in even if you banged on the door," Taehyung reminded her.

"I'm Tsai Kubo, did you think that was going to stop me? I promised Namjoon that I was going to give him warm food, and he promised me that he would eat it. Let me see him, let me at least see if he's okay." 

"I told you," Taehyung mentioned, "that he has a high fever. He doesn't want to see you." 

"Why are you breathing hard?" Tsai questioned, "Why is Namjoon screaming? Were you both fighting?" 

"Tsa-"

"Answer the damn question!"

"You're not ready for what's in here, so stay the fuck out!"

"Who are you to restrict me?" Tsai yelled back, her eyes suddenly teary. "Who are you to tell me, Tsai Kubo, what I can and can't do? You messed up my day with that terrible phone call with your soulmate, and now you want to do this to me?"

"It wasn't my intentions to hurt you in the first place, I didn't mean to make that call," Taehyung argued, "and what I'm doing right now is for your own good! I'm not trying to be an asshole!"

"Stop saying that, you don't know what's good or bad for me! I'm here to see Namjoon, let me in!"

"I said no!"