Chapter 11

Sorry I was gone away for so long, I've been very sick lately. (Not that you would care but I've been dealing with some medical issues) Anyways! I'llbe honest, I considered not continuing this story( even though I absolutely love it and my lovely scarecrow) but I read your comments and saw the votes. Thank you all for being such dedicated readers and such. I genuinely apologize for not updating sooner, but here's chapter 11 my lovely Crows(no longer snowflakes). Enjoy and I love you all!

-Gwen/Dorothy(no longer A.H.)

__________________________________________________________________________

Gwen's POV:

I want to be with him. So much. I've never fallen for a guy like this before, but I'm enjoying every minute of it. I just keep studying him and thinking about how amazing he is. He cares for me, he's extremely intelligent, he's attractive, and I've never wanted a guy- no, a man- like I want him. Look at what he does to me? I blush just when he spares a glance in my direction, my heart flutters like a butterfly when he compliments me, I can't stop thinking of him. I think he's the one. My one.

Johnny reaches up and places a gentle hand against my face, " You're so beautiful, Gwen. " just those four words is enough for me. I grab him by his collar and crash my lips to his. And it's heaven for me. He puts an arm around me waist and pulls me closer- if that's possible. I respond by opening my mouth a bit more. I'm assuming that Jon took that as an invitation because next thing I know our tongues are swirling together. I pull away from him to catch my breath after what seems like forever.

'Pshhh. And be probably thought I was some shy antisocial girl. Suprise!' I thought to myself sarcastically while admiring the man of my dreams, the king of nightmares.

"What are you pondering over?". I ask curiously.

"How lucky of a guy I am to even be in the presence of such a breathtaking and intelligent woman." His ice blue eyes seem to melt my heart instead of freezing it over, like many other before him have done. He's different in the best ways.

"You've actually managed to shock me into silence." I reply.

"Is that all I ever had to do to get you to stop gossiping with the other female inmates?" Jonathan asks. And of course as soon as the moment was there, now it is gone. He's back to his sarcastic, dry sense of humor.

And I wouldn't change it for the world.