3 In 1

All Of These Are By: MommaShifter

Vech Tech Meets The Alpha

Story Details:
Jack's Life Has Always Been Weird. With The Stereotypically Snobby Rich Parents That Never Pay Attention To Her And Gave Her A Boys Name, To The Mysterious Butler That Shows Up On Her Front Porch, To The Two Wolves That Keep Coming To Her House. Jack Is A Vet At The Local Clinic Up In The Montana Mountains. When The Vet Is On Call And Two Abnormal Gigantic Wolves Show Up At Her Clinic, Jack Must Take The Lead And Help Them Before It's Too Late. With The Help Of Her Bestfriend Micah And Her Baby Raccoon Names Critter, Her Life Gets Better. But Of Course It Gets Ruined When Her Cheating Ex Boyfriend Wants Her Back.
---------------------------------------------

I Love All Of MommaShifters Books.

Book Type: Werewolf

It's Completed

5/5

-------------------------------------------
Sexy Greek God Kidnappers

Story Details:
Being Cheated On Is The Worst Feeling Ever. When I Called My Bestfriend Kyrn And Told Her What Happened Between Me And Brett, She Came Over Straight Away. I Always Told Her That I Wished I Would Find A Man That Would Love Me And Not Just Want Sex All The Time, Like Most Guys Do. It Turns Out, That I Would Be Getting My Wish Tonight. Tonight, Was The Night That My Bestfriend And I Were Kidnapped From My Home By Sexy Greek God Kidnappers.
---------------------------------------
(Picture At Top)

YASSSS I LOVED IT 😭💓

Book Type: Werewolf

It's Completed

5/5
----------------------------------------
The One And Only Alpha

Story Details:
Skylar Is Just A Werewolf Who Happens To Be The Daughter Of Alpha Greg. Their Pack, The Blue Creek Pack, Is The Second Largest And Most Powerful In The U.S. She Has 3 Very Overprotective Brothers, Carter, Austin, And Spencer. Skylar And Jordan (Her Bestfriend) Start Their First Day Of School. Little Does She Know, That She Will Meet The Alpha Of The Largest And Most Powerful Pack In The U.S. The Red Moon Pack.
----------------------------------------------------

Y'all Should Already Know I Loved It Loll.

Book Type: Werewolf

It's Completed

5/5

-Etkatrina🅾