Part 2

Raizada's & gupta's are gathered in the living room of GH. Where family was busy in exchanging the greetings, our boys was busy looking for their love.

Akash was excited to meet his payal ji, our ASR still thinking of the view which he had seen few moments ago and smirking looking forward to again look around to see khushi.

While everyone was busy in chatting and Akash and Arnav waiting to see their love, inside the room a lost khushi who just had closed the door on the face of her arnav ji, geting
scared of his wrath coz of that.and payal who's getting nervous to face her akashji n his family.

After sometime Garima leaves to get Payal
outside n also to see that where khushi has
disappeared suddenly.

When Payal comes out Akash start staring at her she was looking beautiful in green saree, all sees this n giggles, while NK nudges akash to close his mouth .

A little smile also touches Arnav lips by seeing Akash's condition but still his eyes is wandering for the glimpse of khushi and much to his delight khushi also comes behind unknowingly dressed in red anarkali looking beautiful as ever making Arnav mesmerised by her n looking at her unblinkily with a lil open mouth, but this time nobody notices it as evryone was busy with another couple teasing them.

Feeling Arnav's strong gaze on her she turns to look at him to get lost in his chocolate brown eyes who already staring at her but their eyelock broken by NK much to Arnav's annoynance.

Chapter-4

Arshi eyelock is disturbed by nk who comes to greet khushi. While Arnav was eyeing him angrily.
NK: khushi ji u r luking so bandar (sundar "beautiful"). Arnav glares at Nk ,
Whereas khushi gets confuse, but soon realises and laugh . khushi: nanheji "sundar na ki bandar" making Arnav smirk n Nk embarrased.

NK: sorry khushiji! then trio shift their consentration on rituals ( shagun).

Some time later

buaji: hai re nandkis****! are o sankadevi tanik sabke liye kuch kane khatir li aao. (go and get something to eat for everyone.)

Khushi(while nodding): ji buaji! (very happy to move from there to avoid Arnav's stare at her).

All again got busy moments later khushi comes with tea and snacks for
everyone & start serving them.

At last coming to Arnav khushi left from there making Arnav confuse n
others look curiously n scared for other fight but minutes later she comes again wid his sugerfree coffee, making
others smile n gupta's sigh in relief, most importants making arnav smirk n proud.
but khushi gets lost in dat lil smile n smirk
which adorned in his handsome face.

So when Arnav hands touched her to take coffee, she jerks and accidently spills lil coffe on him making every scared of ASR's wrath which never came instead a polite voice asking for washroom making their eyes more wide, most of all khushi who just can't believe that her laad governer jst lost the chance of shouting at her.

To be continued........