Christmas Special 2016 - Jaime Lannister x Stark!Reader

A/N - Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful time this holiday season! 

You woke up to snow; the first snow of the soon to come winter. You held off your shivers as you looked out of the window, looking over the gardens that surrounded your home and pulling your husband's arm tighter around you. He was still snoring softly behind you when you heard the door to your chamber creak open. You sat up, looking past his sleeping form to see your daughter standing in the doorway.

"What are you doing up, Petal?" you muttered out, wiping the sleep out of your eyes as you held out your arms for her to run to you. She quickly did, scaling the side of the bed and cuddling into you as you pulled the blankets up around the two of you.

"I couldn't sleep," she grinned up at you. "I was too excited," she added before burrowing closer to your chest, jostling the whole bed in the process.

You heard the groan come from Jaime's mouth only a moment before he moved, wrapping his arms around the two of you and pulling you down onto the bed.

"Go back to sleep," he muttered causing you to let out a light chuckle, and your daughter a frustrated shriek.

"But Daddy. It's Christmas," she yelped as she scrambled out of his grasp. She climbed on top of him, getting to her feet unsteadily as she laughed down at him.

"Are you sure?" he asked, opening one eye to look up at her. "It seems like it's too early for Christmas," he joked and her eyes went wide in shock.

"Mumma," she yelped bouncing slightly on the bed and shaking Jaime's half-sleeping form. "Tell Daddy that he needs to get up for Christmas," she shrieked, only to scream as Jaime quickly sat up, bundling her into his arms and tickling her.

"Gods, it's like having two children," you joked as you climbed off of the bed, grabbing your robe and pulling it tightly around your freezing form.

You were happy that Jaime decided that he preferred the North. Choosing to live at your childhood home in Winterfell rather than in King's Landing or Casterly Rock. It wasn't that you hated the South, but you much preferred the icy cold weather to the scolding hot sun.

"Is Uncle Jon awake yet, Petal?" Jaime asked your daughter as he released her, allowing her to fall on her back on the bed as he got up.

"No, he always sleeps late," she muttered back, crossing her arms and putting on a grumpy face until Jaime spoke again.

"But Rosa. It's Christmas; everyone has to be awake to open their presents," he told her in false shock causing her to break into a grin. "How about you go and wake him?" he added and she nodded happily as she jumped from the bed and ran out of the room.

"He is not going to be happy about that," you told your husband as he came to give you a hug, kissing your forehead lightly.

"He'll get over it," he uttered, pressing another kiss to your lips before pulling away and leading you out into the hall.

"Rosa, you little monster come back here," you heard Jon yell as he chased your daughter towards you causing you to burst into giggles.

"The girl works fast," Jaime chuckled in appreciation, following the two towards the Great Hall, where your Christmas tree had been set up earlier in the month.

"She's like her father," you smirked up at him before dashing out of his reach and through the double doors. As you entered, you found your family already gathering around the bottom of the tree. Arya and Sansa were dishing out the gifts whilst Bran sat in his chair, grinning as Rosa sang him a Christmas Carol with the help of Jon.