Saved from the Brutes.

The three hopped into one of Tony's many Audis, with Clint driving and Natasha sat in shot gun, Hayley took to looking out the window from the back seat as they sped of to the pub

"Can you three hear me?" Steve called through the micro Ear piece they were all discreetly wearing.

"We can hear you Cap" Tasha replied.

"Good, when you get to the pub, you wanna act like normal customers. We will locate the Thugs back at the tower and tell you who is who. Once you know, Nat and Hayley it's your job to try and extract the information from them as slyly as possible."

"Rodger that" Hayley called.

"What am I doing Cap?" Barton questioned.

"You're on look out, if anything goes wrong it's your main priority to get the girls safe and out of there. Even if some guy is getting a little frisky. Understood?" The soldier almost seemed to growl and the archer just gulped before replying and pulling up outside the building.

The three hopped out the car and stood by the door of the pub, examining the building before heading inside. The smell of alcohol hit their noses instantly as well as the aged scent of pine. There was people up and singing to karaoke on the stage with a DJ to the back.

The three exchanged looks before taking their seats by the bar, Clint ordering for the three of them, instantly knowing their favourites.

"What can I get ya?" The bartender asked, batting her eyes lashes at Clint who wasn't effected by it at all.

"Two Bourbons on the rocks and a Whiskey" he replied and the blonde woman nodded before strutting away in a pair of heels that she stumbled about in.

Hayley and Natasha stifled back a giggle and Clint just smiled whilst shaking his head before the blonde returned and handed them the drinks as Barton gave her the money.

"Thanks sugar" she purred and Hayley could almost feel herself gagging but she drowned the feeling out with a sip from her glass.
It was going to be a long night.

The three chatted for awhile over their drinks until Bruce's voice filled their ears.

"Guy about to sit on your right Hayley, he's the boss"

"Let's see how good my flirting is after all this time" Hayley inwardly mused, before turning her attention to the man and finding him to be checking her out.

"Heya honey" she giggled, acting tipsy after only one drink when in reality she could hold her liquor incredibly well.

"What's a hot chick like you doing in a place like this?" He grumbled, getting the bar tenders attention and ordering himself and Hayley a drink.

"Oh you know, girls gotta find a man some way" she smiled, twirling a lock of hair around her perfectly manicured fingers.

And the man acted like putty in her hands from then on, he gave out valuable information to Hayley with her just asking simple questions like 'what he was doing in a pub' or 'what he worked as'. The man sang like a canary after a few drinks.

Hayley had just about gathered enough and was just about to excuse herself home when a rough hand gripped her shoulder. She jerked her head back to find three, burly men looking down at her like a piece of meat. They were the thugs of the group.

"Where do you think you're going sugar?" One slyly questioned, looking her up and down to the point where she wished to cover her body as much as possible.

"Yeah, we ain't done with you" another darkly chuckled and she could feel her heart speed up with fear and her stomach drop as she found no escape and couldn't find Natasha or Clint.

She couldn't make a scene, otherwise her cover would be blown. She could really use Clint round about now.

"I-I can't, I have to go home" she stuttered out.

"Can we come too Sweet Cheeks?" One of them questioned and she nearly threw up from what he was implying.

"No" she tried to reply firmly, but her voice trembled as she stood and attempted to barge trough the gathered men.

Just as she was about to pass through, one of their hands gripped her wrist and she found herself pushed down against the bar top. Her heart thumped frantically in her chest and her face paled as the fear caused her whole body to shake. One of the men was just about to lean down atop of her when a hand gripped the collar of his shirt and he was roughly thrown to the other end of the pub. The rest of the men were taken down in a heart beat and Hayley soon found herself being tugged along out of the pub with her hand in her saviours.

Clint.