I want to Know About You

So besides the fact I can't keep a promise, I'm terrible at all things grammar and proofreading, my name is Samantha but I go by Sam, and that I'm a busy Student, you probably know very little about
me. So I'm going to tell you ten more things about me without giving too much away and I want you to tell me, the reader, a little about you. I want to get to know you guys a little! However, there are two rules and if you break them your comment will be deleted.

1.Be kind to each other
2. Don't give specific info away (Ex; First and Last names, personal social media profiles, towns that you live in currently, etc). The internet is a dangerous place and I know that most of you are between the ages of 13-18.

Alright now that that's settled here we go!

1. My favorite shows include HIMYM, Friends, Game of Thrones, Parks and Recs, and The Office

2. My favorite color is blue

3. A big Star Wars fan!

4. I like to make myself cry by watching bitter sweet videos on YouTube

5. Big college football fan, my college became Big Ten champs and I couldn't be more proud!!!

6. I go to PSU (I think it's safe to tell you this because there are like 20 different branch campus and the Main campus has like 40,000 students).

7. I'm involved with THON which if you don't know what it is please look it up! It's a wonderful organization!

8. I'm actually smart despite my terrible grammar. The only Bs I've gotten were in Rhetoric ( because of my awful grammar) and Physiology Lab. Hated both those classes.

9. I'm currently 20 and will be 21 in August! Woah!!! (I don't want anyone to tell me their age though).

10. And I want to be an Occupational therapist when I grow up.

* Now tell me a little about you! Do we have anything in common? What do you like? What do you see yourself doing in the future!? Please comment! Thanks for reading- Sam