005

Mira POV

So the clown and the kids are playing very happily while me and Jungkook are sitting on a sofa watching them.

"Why did mom do this again?!" Jungkook exclaims, inevitably irritated.

"Because she wanted to entertain the kids!" I sip my juice annoyedly.

(underage for wine)

"Where did mom go?" He asks for the gazillionth time.

"To go look for my mom!" I yell.

Yup, so there we were. Two incredibly young kids, both irritatedly glaring at each other, waiting for their stupid mothers to come home from wherever the hell they are.

But one thing is for sure I don't think she invited the the 'clown' and the 'kids' just to entertain.

And something more creepy is that the clown has been looking at me for quite a while now. I haven't said anything to Jeon yet. Yeah yeah, I made him a nick name since he made me one too, kill me will ya.

"I'll be back," I say and go to the kitchen to put my glass away.

Suddenly my stomach grumbles, so I go to a cabinet and open it as I was about to pick a lays packet and I feel someone's weight hover over me making me freeze.

This better not be Jeon, I'm going to kill him for doing this again.

I turn around to see a tall figure hunched over towards me.

My face falls in horror and my heart stops.

I grimace at his nasty grin and sweat trickles down my neck.

This was definitely not Jeon.

Though I wish it was.

The clown inches closer to me. I push him and run until he catches and locks my wrist, he removes his mask. Okay he looks handsome what! I have hormones. But he's no where as handsome as Jeon.

Before I can feel disgusted at what I just thought and shoo the thoughts away like an elementary school girl who has her first crush, he pulls me to towards him and pins me to the wall behind me. I try to struggle out of his grip but he's to strong.

His hands suddenly start to move his way up my waist.

"Jung-" I was about to call Jeon but he put his hand in my mouth so I can't scream.

Tears are falling.

I bite his hand as he stumbles back grunting in pain.

"JUNGKOOK!!!? JEON JUNGKOOK!!?!" I yell as I went  towards the room but he wasn't there nor the kids.

"Jungkook!!" I yell again and then to see the clown coming closer.

"JUNGKOOK!?!!? YOU DUMBASS WHY DON'T YOU COME!?"I tell again as tears fall, as the the clown was about to touch me a punch welcomes him.

I look up to see Jungkook heavily breathing.

The clown punches Jungkook in his jaw as Jungkook kicks him in the gut and drags him out of the house.

Jungkook looks at me with furious eyes but softens once his gaze is on me, he hugs me for comfort as I just freeze.

Why is he doing this?

Why's my heart beating?

Why?

I pull away and mutter a thanks. "Wait! Ar-are you okay? Did he-did he you know do anything to you?"Jeon asks worriedly.

I nod no, too shocked to even speak. I feel so numb and paralyzed.

"Jeon...I'm going upstairs...to take a bath okay," I whisper.

He nods knowing I need some alone time.

I went upstairs to bathe because I feel disgusted by the clown touching me, even remembering that send chills down my spine.

I took a long bathe and changed and went downstairs to see mom home.

"The Jeon's went home, did something happen? Jungkook's jaw was swollen?" She asked as my eyes widen.

He must be hurt!

Oh no it's all my fault!

wait but why am I so worried!?

"Um....nothing happened," I i fumble on my own words.

"Stop trying to hide stuff and tell me what happened?" Mom demands angrily.

Oh god I know I'm going to regret!

".....the clown that mrs. Jeon called tried to harass me th-"

"WHAAAT!!!" Mom and Min Kyu shout.

"Noona where is he " min kyu said being all protective and hugs me.

"That Jeon made him run away," I say and mom sighs in relief.

"You should thank Jungkook you know!" Mom says.

But I did! Well, not properly.

"Yeah I will tomorrow at school," I say.

"Jungkook may have kicked him out but I will still launch a police complaint."

I hid and head upstairs to call Eunhye.

"Hello?"

"Eunhye! I'm so glad to hear your voice! Oh my god I love you so much, you're the most best friend anyone could ask for!"

"Um...okay? You too...Mira is everything okay? You're acting different."

"Oh Eunhye, You'llneverguesswhathappenedtherewasaclownandJeonandourmomswerenottyereandneitherwasminkyuirjungeunandhesavedneandand..." I say super fast that I run out of breathe.

"What?!" Eunhye yells confusedly. "The only thing I heard was clown and Jeon. Why was there a clown and who the hell is Jeon?"

I sigh, " it's- it's nothing j just wanted to talk to someone, I will tell you all about it tomorrow."

"Okay...you sure you're okay?"

I smile, "yeah."

After that she hangs up. I sigh and jump onto my bed and sleep welcomes me delightfully.