Chapter 5

After the phone call to X me and whats his name got changed into black skin suits loaded with silver Knives and poisonous arrows that go into my wrist cross blade. We headed out with the small cameras to place around the school and pack house.

"Ok I'm going down to the pack house you go to the school and hook up cameras near our lockers and change rooms oh and any suspicious looking rooms were people could talk about the kidnappings and murders."

Nodding we both ran off in different directions.

I really need to ask him what his name is.

Running through the trees, weaving in and out of branches with my hair whipping around my face and shoulders. This was home to me, the amazing feeling of adrenaline pumping through your veins and wonder of what would happen makes me want to scream.

I hung from the last tree by my legs as I whipped out the micro ant sized cameras from the small pocket in my suit.

I dropped down from the tree landing without a noise and swallowed a small pill which hid my scent from other weres that might be around guarding for intruders
before climbing the wall of the packs house. AKA mansion.

Finding a window that was opened I checked to make sure it was all clear and pulled myself feet first inside.

"God what is that smell?"

I got a huge whiff of rotten mint and chocolate. It was coated on thick in the air all around the room and house.

I got to work straight away and prepared the cameras around the house.

I couldn't stop the overflowing memories of the past barging in, and I welcomed them, every slap And bone break, every skin tare and tear Fuelling my anger.

"Oh yea!.... SAM!!"
I could hear a female voice along with a male moaning come from the other side of the wall in the room I was in.

"Whose your daddy now bitch"

Slap.

I felt bile rise in my throat as I realised the last room I needed to hook up was the one in were the commotion was.

And I mentally face palmed

SAMs room.

How the hell do I get though without being seen.

A sudden idea went off in my head.
I ran back to the study not making a sound as I passed the wooden floor boards and opened the desk draw pulling out a small pink sticky note and pen.

I ran back to my original spot and stood behind the door frame writing down a message and pricing the arrows head through the note and connecting the small silver arrow into my wrist cross bow.

Aiming it down stairs for the big blue and white vase I let it go and hid behind the door frame when a loud bang was herd synchronising with Sams door banging open as both him and his probably new friend burst threw to see what was happening.

I nearly burst out laughing as the girl stuggled to get one of Sams shirts on and Sam failing to pull up his pants only for him to fall down the stairs ending up with his face in the carpet and bum waving in the air.