Chapter 10

Your Pov:

I don't know where I was going, but I certainly wasn't going back with him. Seeing the gym right in front of me I hastily made my way towards the door. Luckily it was unlocked, meaning someone was here, but that didn't matter at the moment what matters is not being brought back to that place.

I looked inside, the lights weren't on which was weird since I still suspect someone else is here. 'In the horror movies, the people usually call out when they think someone is there...yeah I'm not doing that.'

I thought to myself, I decided to hide inside the equipment room, behind some poles. I almost sighed out in relief, but soon after the door was opened by someone. I found myself holding my breath just waiting for them to leave, but then they shut the door with them still inside!

The person came, and sat beside me no point in hiding now, I looked to my side to see it was Tsukishima.

'Oh joy.' I thought with obvious sarcasm, not only am I hiding I'm hiding with a person who likes to pick on me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him genuinely curious. "I was looking for you." He replied like it was obvious.

'Why was he looking for me'

"Then why didn't I see you when I walked into the gym?"

He sighed before answering. "That's because I had already looked inside here, but I forgot to lock the door, and I was fixing to before I heard the equipment room door close." He explained.
"Why were you looking for me?" I asked my final question, he simply shrugged his shoulders "I honestly don't know myself."

We sat in silence for a while before he spoke up again. "Hey, what did you mean by "I'm not going back"?"

'He heard that!?' I started panicking thinking of a good lie to tell the blonde, but the way he was looking at me let me know he wouldn't be fooled by whatever I was about to say.

'Okay then here goes nothing.' I though before sighing softly.

"My father doesn't like me." I said, and he chuckled "I'm sure that's not true, but then again-"He stopped talking once I gave him the look to let me finish, sighing again I continue bringing my knees close to my chest.

"I-I mean he beats me Tsukishima, he's been doing it for a while now, for almost three years now. Ever since mom filed for a divorce, and left me with him." I don't when it started but I was crying again.

"Why?" he asked voice just above a whisper.

"I don't know, I guess after mom left he snapped, started drinking and blamed it all on me. About a week ago, he tried to hit me again but I sprayed air freshener into his eyes, before running out of the house, and I haven't been back since, so in short I ran away.

'I'm surprised he hasn't said much usually he makes fun of me or something, but I guess even he was limits.'

"I-I'm not fine Tsukishima, it's my fault after all, I don't know but it has to be, because what kind of father hurts his own child he says he loves. I guess I don't deserve to be loved." I say chuckling dryly.

Tsukishima's Pov:
'She looks so broken.' I couldn't help, but let the thought run through my mind. Most of my other thoughts were pissed off at her dad, I wanted to protect her but why it's not like were close, but I just have this feeling.

Then I did something I didn't even expect.

"You are loved." I said, I don't know why it just flew out my mouth, so naturally, I almost found it funny since it clashes with my asshole attitude.

"What?" I heard her say, while trying to wipe her tears away. Seeing as she didn't hear me I choose not to say it again, and just brought her closer to me. I don't know why I'm acting this way, but seeing her so depressed doesn't sit right with me.

.

.

.

Back to Your Pov:

Who knows how long we had been in that position. I rubbed my eyes once again before side hugging him. I don't know why but I felt safe in his arms, I can't say I like him so there must be another reason. I feel like today Tsukishima, and I got more acquainted with each other, but that's to be expected when you tell someone of your horrible home life.

"Thank you, Tsukishima." I mumbled into the side of his uniform. "For what?" He replied looking down at me quizzically.

"For listening." I said before I felt myself start to drift off, I was tired from the crying I had done earlier, but before I fell asleep I heard him say. "Anytime."

'I don't know how I feel about you right now, but when I find out you'll be the first to know.

Note de l'auteur: I am back, sorry this is so late I didn't have internet today, but I am back now. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you get everything you wanted. Feedback is appreciated. Until tomorrow.

~Otaku-chin out~