Christmas Special

It has been three years since you and Tsukishima started dating. You both share an apartment together, and you guys are in college now. Tsukishima was still his sarcastic self, and you were still yourself except happier.

"Kei, it's Christmas Eve~" you cooed at the now one hundred and ninety-eight-centimeter male while lighting the candles that set on top of the mantle of the fireplace. With a sigh, he looked at you with that unimpressed look.

"(Y/n), it's just Christmas why are you so excited." He mumbled before pouring himself some coffee. You gasp dramatically while embracing him, head not even reaching his shoulders.

"But, Kei it's Christmas and that means- " "Presents?" He interrupted making you slightly glare.

"No, not presents, even more important...FOOD!! The food Kei. Turkeys, and Hams, Eggnog, Pie, and so much more delicious." You could've went on if you hadn't started drooling at the thought of all the food.

"Oya~, just food (Y/n), I see you have your priorities straight."

"Damn straight." You replied. Kei couldn't never succeed in teasing you no matter what he said or did. You never fell for it, and never got angry at what he said, and that made you just perfect for someone like him.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes before making his way back into the living room dragging your still embracing form with him to the couch. You let go once you both made it, but quickly snuggled close to Tsukishima when he sat down.

Tsukishima turned on the TV, and wrapped his arm around you form bringing you closer, as he sipped on his coffee. The movie you two were watching was Christmas with the Kranks a comedy, that the both of you enjoyed.

.

.

You woke up after a while, both of you had fallen asleep while watching the movie, you looked over to the clock that rested upon the wall it read 12:01 am. Suddenly a small burst of energy burst through you, as you shook Tsukishima awake.

"Kei, Kei wake up!"

With a grunt the blonde, looked over at you, before asking a what you wanted. Nearly jumping on him you say with an excited voice.

"Kei, it's Christmas!" you cheered like the child you were. He looked over to the clock that now read 12:06 am, and rolled his eyes, before pulling you closer now on top of him.

"Go back to sleep, or I won't give you your present." He says taking off his glasses, and putting them on the coffee table attempting to go back to sleep.

You snuggled into your boyfriend's chest, and whispered a "Okay", and soon after falling back asleep. He kissed your head softly, and made himself comfortable. Tsukishima would never admit it, but he doesn't mind Christmas so much, especially if it's with you.

"Merry Christmas (Y/n)." he mumbles before he falls asleep again.

Note de l'auteur: Helllllooo everyone, I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas, if you don't celebrate Christmas then Happy Holidays! I hope you liked this special. Feedback is appreciated ;3. Until tomorrow.

~Otaku-chin out~