The Ice-Cream Parlour is Closing

My Young Travelers!
It  seems you have reached the end, this Ice-Cream Parlour is now closing. I hope  during your stay your ideas have been sparked and you devoured plenty of Ice-Cream.

But Not to fear!

Just because we aren't  eating Ice-cream anymore, doesn't mean you lose the flavours and inspiration,  you can always go back through the book and revitalize yourself with oh so many scoops of ice-cream. And Just because your stay is over, does not mean that  opportunity comes to a miss.

Just around the corner,  if you go back to maplefoot's profile, there is a new place in town. It  might not be an Ice-Cream Parlour, but I hear this place sells Pie. The place  you are looking for is called 'Plenty of Piedeas.' So my young friends, go  find a book called 'Plenty of Piedeas'' for your next shop for dialogue  writing prompts, and little facts to add detail to your stories to spark  something amazing in you.

I implore it's as good  as this Scoop of Ideas. And don't hesitate to come back here  anyway and have some more Ice-Cream from the menu.

Don't forget to vote for the Ice-Cream , and maybe even comment while admiring their flavours.

But Oh! Did i forget to  mention! Plenty of Piedeas and Scoop of Ideas are not your only  dialouge and fun fact prompt books around, my most famous book which  started this trend is still out there and hidden with beautiful story  ideas. Go find Writers Juice, Tea Time, and Slice of Inspiration. I implore you to see and  look at it's wonder and fill your soul with imagination.

-

So when I hit 200  chapters with Writers Juice i was up to 30,000 reads and 5,000 votes.  When I hit 200 chapters with Tea Time I was up to 45,000 reads and 5,000  votes.
For Slice of Inspiration with 200 Chapters I have 65,000  reads and 7,000 votes. And now for Scoop of Ideas with 200 Chapters, i have 94,000 reads and 8,000 votes. And I'm so glad; what I have enjoyed the most  about this book is the involvement from everyone. More People commenting  on chapters and adding their own take and dialogue has made me ecstatic  and is exactly what I am looking for. The community has really grown with this book, i see people commenting regularly on the new chapters and i recognize them straight away and what kind of shorts they write. I love the new sense of Roleplay that Scoop of ideas has also sparked in people, and has just skyrocketed the comment counts in this book, and the conversations people have in roleplay throughout this book is phenomenal. I hope this trend continues in my next book, and is even more  popular than ever before, with new writers expressing their wonderful stories and souls in the chapters to come.
While Writers Juice has now been growing in fame and has hit 325k.
And Tea Time has gotten 135k.
And Slice of Inspiration has gotten 146k

I'm  so glad people like these books. I always found that prompts in the  form of dialouge was so much better than book prompts. Because dialouge  can not only develop a story but also develop characters, and gives you  so many amazing ideas.

But at least I have so far provided you guys with almost 800 amazing prompts and I wish to continue with this awesome trend. In fact, i can tell you, i've already started planning the books after 'Plenty of Piedeas' so that will be an extra 400 prompts to add to your little creative minds.

So if you enjoyed this book, please go check out my previous books Writer's Juice, Tea Time and Slice of Inspiration if you haven't already.
And go check out my new book: Plenty of Piedeas. My new book can keep entertaining you with all these tributes of writing prompts.

As for where these  prompts have come from, I found some on Pinterest and Tumblr, as well as  prompts being made up by myself and some of my friends and Family. (Not the facts,  they are all true though.)

Thank you for supporting  this book, thank you for all the votes, and all the comments, this book  feels so loved for it, and i know it's popularity is not over yet,  because more travelers will find this book and comment and vote, and I'm  just heaps excited to read the comments. So go check out Plenty of Piedeas, Slice of Inspiration, Tea Time and Writers Juice. And tell me what you think!

Love, Maplefoot.