Snow day

It was absolutely freezing out today, so you and the entire gang decided to have a snow day. It was split into two teams, team black and green.
Team Black: Hux, Kylo, Anakin, Obi-wan.
Team Green: Luke, Poe, Finn, Han.
Each with a mascot, Chewbacca for the Green (because Chewbacca is like 7ft tall Leia, it's nothing personal! Han said because girls can't throw, the other team have Padmé! Yea well- no Han I have not seen your gloves- Chewy how you cold- Leia you can be mascot. Chewy you're on the team now, tell the back team to recruit one more. Thank you Luke.)
Team Black now is on the mission of finding another member, before mid day, because that's when the games begin. You see it's not just throwing snowballs, you have one force user to make your team fly or lift snow or make things fall, in attempt to wipe the team out. You then have another person who has a lightaber, they have to be inexperienced so they can't use it well, each team is raring to go. The black team have equipped their fifth member ( Yes well they have Chewbacca, who is what 10ft tall? Exaggeration much Kylo, but then again you're the biggest drama Queen. I am not Hux. Like Grandfather and Grandson then. Ha-ha very funny, anyway, will you join?Screwed the others, for join the team I have.) Now both teams have assembled it only a matter of time, 2 minutes.

So that was an intro to see if you'd want to see nearly all the characters in the book come in and have a snowball force fight. It'd be cool and super funny, lots of fandom references, might bring in characters you want. So tell me if this has any appeal to you, do you wanna see the evil side of Yoda? Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it, if you don't then happy holiday season.