{Christmas} - Preference

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY BEAUTIES (if you celebrate the holiday.) I'm so so sorry I haven't posted in a million years. I went to go see rogue one last week so that was hectic af and this week I was preparing for Noche Buena and Christmas bless. I hope you guys have had an amazing day and are enjoying your presents 💖

Anakin - Your Christmas together would consist of both of you cuddling in front of the fireplace under a large blanket. You'd be all smiles and laughs as you shared cookies and hot chocolate, low Christmas carols playing around your home. Without a care for anything else other than you two, your day was spent with your husband, enjoying the time you two had together.

Luke - You two would be baking Christmas cookies together, laughing and making a mess about the kitchen. Once he flicked flour at you, a full scale food fight had occured which ended with both of you in hysterics as you were pinned to the floor by your boyfriend.

Obi Wan - Both of you weren't very big on the celebration but you never failed to get each other small gifts. You would spend the day laying on your bed together and taking in each other's presence, not knowing when you'd have a

Poe - He'd be a bit of a show off, taking you on a ride in his x wing. You'd probably go to Hoth to experience snow and once you got back home, you two would be cuddled in bed, arms wrapped around one another and laughing at anything and everything.

Finn - He didn't really understand Christmas. Having previously been a stormtrooper, he never experienced popular holidays. You were determined to change that so throughout the festive day, you two were baking cookies, singing along to Christmas carols, watching classic Christmas movies. You had made him wear an ugly sweater with a Santa hat, Christmas pajamas, a scarf, and Christmas socks. He didn't mind. He was more than glad by seeing how happy you had become in trying to teach him about the holiday.

General Hux - You didn't get to spend the whole day together because of how busy both of your schedules are. Nonetheless, you two have time to relax in the evening. You share a bottle of gin as you would cuddle on the couch. Hux would have his arm around you and hold his glass in the same hand while the other was scrolling through his holopad. You didn't mind it- you watched your boyfriend with a fond smile and at times, he'd smile back, even peck your lips for a few moments.

Kylo Ren - Your boyfriend had alleviated you of all your duties for that day, wanting to spend it with you. You both spent your time in bed, smiles and laughs exchanged as you two tried to (but failed) to sing Christmas carols with one another.

Captain Rex - He would wake you up, a grin on his face as he told you that it was Christmas Day and that you had to open presents. You found it endearing as he practically dragged your tired body into the living room where you both opened your presents. You sipped the hot chocolate he had prepared as you watched his face light up at everything he had received from you.

Kanan - You two wouldn't do anything special for Christmas. He was busy with teaching Ezra and you, being a General of the Rebel Alliance, were busy with devising plans for missions or attacks. He came over after the end of a long meeting of yours and wrapped his arms around you at which you sighed, placing your head on his chest, needing this small moment of relaxation before you continued with your tedious day. He smiled softly and whispered out a Merry Christmas that you smiled at and whispered back.

Ezra - As his Christmas gift to you, he took you beyond the Rebel base, atop a valley. You two sat together, watching the sunset, basking in the comforting silence between you both. You had asked of this a while ago- a nice evening with your boyfriend and no interruptions, no training, no Rebels for a few hours- and it surprised you that he had remembered it from months ago.

Han Solo - He would probably force Chewie to go sleep in quarters in the base so that you two could have the Millennium Falcon to yourselves. You'd have baked cookies and he would have gotten eggnog mixed with alcohol for your night. After hours of just talking and being together, he'd lead you to your shared bedroom on the ship and he'd make you love Christmas even more