Chapter 39

Third Person

"Ready?" Alessandro asked more like said to Marco as they stopped a couple of blocks away from the territory they were about to strike.

More than 10 jeeps stopped following their actions. Each jeep was full of 8 men fully armed with military weapons and deadly explosives. It had always been hard to tell if a man in the mafia was nervous or not, they just hid it too well.

"I haven't been more ready in my life. andiamo quei polloni cazzo." (Let's get those cock suckers.) Marco spoke with confidence within him as he smirked his in famous smirk.

This was a time of life and death.

Another car came up beside theirs, it was the second bullet proof car.

"Ok let's do this then." Alessandro said pulling the cigar out of his mouth and throwing it on the road and starting the car driving up to the big metal gates of the mansion that was about to be under attack. The other cars started following their lead.

One man gave the men or also known as the snipers on the roofs of other buildings the signal to be ready. One men dialed the phone to some other man asking about the position of the police station to make sure that everything that they had planned was going accordingly.

After receiving confirmation from everyone the men didn't wait to look at each other, all they did was hit the pedal and sped their way to the mansion ahead of them, before they reached the gates two explosives went off weakening the hold of the gates and the bullet proof rovers broke down the gates on full speed. After breaking down the gates everywhere it was chaos as the jeeps behind the rovers sped their way into the mansion through the bulldozed gates.

Bullets were flying through the air as bombs were dropped everywhere on people ending their lives. The french's men were decreasing 10 times faster then the Italians because of the unexpected attack.

The bullet proof rovers after bulldozing the gates didn't stop but instead drove up the stairs of the mansion to enter it killing every French man that was coming in its way. It was a time in which every man felt no mercy towards the enemy, felt nothing but rage and hatred.

Alessandro and Marco looked at one another one last time before cocking their guns and shooting every single man of the French Mafia. Seeing the coast was clear in the foyer they stepped out of their cars careful about every single move they made. Going over to each dead body they found they shot it in the head just to make sure that they were dead.

While Alessandro and Marco with their family were on it to kill them Chauncey and Ayer were standing back to back in the upper lounge.

The coast was clear and the Italians inched closer to the other areas of the mansion. 15 went right and 15 went left with 5 left behind in the foyer for backup of any kind and to make sure of any sudden attacks.

The snipers did their job of killing every French man in their sight and 5 then left their positions as 7 of them stayed for precaution of any sudden move of the French.

Every man was on alert. Just like the movie 'Olympus has fallen' quoted, we are never stronger than when we are tested.

More than 30 men with Alessandro and Marco joined them to go upstairs. Marco signaled 6 men to take a right and check every room and 6 men to take a left and check every room.