Chapter 15

Unrevised!!! Only publishing cause people keep asking.

Yoongi P.O.V.

Today is an exhausting day. I've been sinking my head into this paperwork none stop. I need a break. I looked at my wrist that held a golden watch, 2:45, it read. Might as well go take a lunch break and pick Seul bi up.  I organized my work so I can come back later and continue working on it. I headed towards the security desk to tell Mr. Oh know I'm heading out for a lunch break.

"Mr.oh, I'm going out" I said as I continued walking towards the exit.

"Sir, there is someone I would like to introduce you to" mr.lee said.

"Who?" I said. I want to go to seul bi, I don't have time for this.

"She's waiting right over there" he said and took me to her.

"Hello" She said. What is she doing here.

"Hea soo, why are you here" I said.

"Sir, you know here, she's the new director for SH entertainment" mr.oh said. SH group?

"Isn't that part of SH group, what does it have to do with me? And why are you working there?" I said. Is she up to something that she even works at seul bi's family.

"Sense you married their daughter, some of their shares become yours. Including half of SH entertainment" mr. Oh said.

"Who has the other half? And why are you working there?" I said. What does Hea soo family have to do with this.

"The other half is for Lee seul bi-iss, and miss hea soo working their was--" Hea soo cut him off and continued.
"Your father give me that position" Hea soo said.

"Why would my father do that? Half of it is mine, and technically is SH group company" I said. It should go to seul bi not another person.

"Don't forget, that my family---" I didn't let her finish and want up to my dad's office. I didn't even nock and just want in.

"Father, why did you let hea soo work there?" I asked.

"What does it have to do with you, she's just working there, nothing to it" he said coldly as nothing is wrong at all. Did he forget what happened.

"Father, you kno---" He cut me off

"Just take care of seul bi, and don't do anything alse I will take care of everything" he said. What does he mean.

"Now, get out I have work to do" father said. I walked out of his office and looked at the time it's 1:10.

"I'm late" I said and walked out of the company to the parking lot.

I got into the car and started driving. I hope she didn't leave. I started to drive faster.

Seul bi P.O.V

Wa~ I think I did great on this one.
Can't wait to go with yoongi, on a real date this time. I had a big smile on as I waited for yoongi.

"Hum~ where is he?" I said to my self as I looked at the time on my phone. I been waiting for 10 minutes.

"He didn't forget did he?" I said to my self.

I waited and waited, time past by and his still not here. I looked at the time again and again, it's been 30minutes already. Did something happen, why isn't he here yet.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and please stay tuned for the next one.

Sorry for my bad writing and errors.