It's Christmas Time 🎄

No POV🎊🎄🎅🎁

It was sunday morning in the Alsina house. London and August was cooking in kitchen, Kay was sleeping peacefully,and Adore she was watching TV in the living. It's been a week since they had Adora and she's starting to smile more well...in her sleep everytime she with London and August she does a stright face but when she's with Kay she smiles. They were playing chirstmas music all around the house. August was making his famous shrimp and crab gumbo. London was making her famous red velvet cake with pecan iceing. August turn to London and saw her making iceing. He leaned down and kissed her cheek. She looked at him and smiled.

"What was that for?"

" Merry Christmas bae!" He said to her. They kissed than they heard Adora crying. London put her bowl down and ran to Adora. When Adora saw London she put a straight face..

Adora POV✨💕👶

This is weird I'm in this pen...im going to make that noise everybody hates! (Crying) Ugh here come my mama. When she came to me she smiled and pick me up. Its not that i don't her its just i like kids my age im only here for the milk.

London POV🎄✨🙏🔇

I pick her up and saw her look the same damn way she look at me and Aug.

"Come on Adora give me a smile!" I said smiling she look at me weirdly. I started to tickle her feet than she started to laugh. I kept going than she laugh harder.

" THERE IT IS!" I said smiling i kissed her cheek and played with her until she went to sleep.  Kay came downstairs fully dress for the party this afternoon I thought she was sleep.

" Hey punkin!" I said putting down Adora. She ran to me and kissed my cheek.

" Hey mommy it smells like shrimp!".

" Daddy cooking gumbo!" I said walking in the kitchen holding Kay hand.  August turned and had a spoon of gumbo.

" Try this Kay!" He said.  She grabbed it and taste it.

" This good daddy!" she said putting the spoon in the washer.

I love this family Kay always smiling and happy Adora well we gotta work more with Adora but she's my sweetheart and August..August is my bestfriend I love him his trying his hardest to find Paisli and the others but i wanted him to take a brake. I love August and my kids...

____________________________________

In LA Pailsi and Jay got a mansion and a car. Paisli is slowing falling for Jay but somewhat don't trust him.

Paisli POV💍✨🎄🍗

I woke up feeling Jay tighting around my waist. I covered my body because last night Jay was drunk and when he's drunk he always tries to smash. I was so numb. I tried to move but he would not let go.

" Jay let me go i want some coffee!" I said. He sighed and moved his hand. I smiled and grabbed my dashiki dress and slipped it on. I went downstairs and saw Jay boys laughing on the couch. I sighed and walked past them. One grabbed me from behind and spined me around. I tried to push them and I realized it was Mike one of Jays guys and his bestfriend. I got his hands off of me.

" Aw baby don't be like that i know you want me!" He said.

"No I dont i never said that Mike! Now leave me alone.." I said walking away. I went to the Christmas tree and saw gifts. Than Mike came back and pushed me on the tree. I screamed and looked at him.

" What's wrong with you man i don't want you!"

He started to kiss me than i pulled him off and punched him. He held his face and tried to fight with me. I screamed  through the fight than I heard at bang. Mike feel down and screamed.

" Ahh damn who shot me!?" he said loudly.

"I did nigga!" Jay said coming up to me and Mike.

" WHY THE FUCK WAS YOU KISSING MY GIRL!?" Jay said with his Baltimore accent coming out. Mike started to back away.

"Ah man she..cam-came on to me!"

" Don't lie to me man I saw the whole fucking thang! Get the fuck outta here everybody!" He said moving his hands around. They all got up and helped Mike up and left out leaving they music . Jay sighed than pulled up his sweats. He need to put on a fucking shirt!

"Whats wrong?" I said moving up to him. He back away and looked at me.

" Ugh my head hurt!" He said walking to the kitchen grabbing a Advil . I followed him and started to make coffee. I looked at Jay and saw him looking at me up and down.

" What?"

"  I love you!" He said coming close to me. I looked away and saw him in front of me. He wrapped his hands around my waist.

" I really don't know how to tell you I love you back!"

" I know you cant that's why im trying to make this work too.." He said looking at me. He moved my head to look at him. He leaned down and kissed my lips. I deepend the kiss than he pick me up from the front and release the kiss.

" You going to open your presents?" He said still holding me. I nodded smiling. He smiled than put me down I walked to the TV and turned on some Christmas music it was This Christmas by Chris i miss hid goofy ass. I walked to the tree and been down to see all all the gifts. Jay walked in and saw down next to me.

" Open this one bae!" He said giving me a small box. I smiled and started to unwrap it. When I finshed it was a iphone 7! I gasped

"OMG THANKS BAEEE!" I said looking at him.

"We not finish open this one.." He said. I unwrapped another one and saw it was gold Huaraches Gold is my favorite color.

"OH JAYLEN THANK YOU GOLD MY FAVE!" I said kissing his cheek. He gave me six more boxs. It was a bluetooth hoverbored, jewelry, a pair of Yeezy shoes, shirts from fashion nova, a pair of jordans. I opened the last box and it was a pair of keys.

" What is this Jay?" I said confused.

" Come on"! He said getting up. I got up and followed him outside. He opened the door and it was a white  Camaro with pink LED lights under it. I smiled and started to jump.

" This my car!?!??!?" I said smiling. He turned and nodded. I ran to Jay and jump on him and started to kiss him. He kissed me back and carried me back inside. He sat down on the couch and put me on his lap.

" I didn't get you anything for christmas tho!" I said looking at him.

" You my present.." He said looking at me. He kissed my lips. I kissed him back than he went down to my neck. He picked me up and took me upstairs.

Don't get me wrong I really do care for Jay he gives me things i don't need..I can't stop my feelings but he's bad!

Merry CHristmas EVERYONE!! I got a iphone 6 but it don't work but my sister getting me a iphone 6 for christmas comment down what u got!!🎄🎄🎅💕🎅💕🎅👶😎😜😎😜🍗🍗😆