Chapter Three

Chapter Three (Oliver's POV)

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I said, waving my hands in his face, pausing when he glared, but went on as he leaned away from me to fold his arms over his chest, "Let me get this straight. I'm going to retell everything the way I heard it and let me know, at the end mind you, if I got anything wrong. Okay..."

"So," I began, making Nick groan and bury his face in his hands, "Once upon a time, there was a really attractive kid named Nick. When Nick was in sixth grade, he decided by a complete accident that he fell in love with this scrawny kid named Oliver. Oh, and this is the best part, so listen carefully. Apparently, some birdy told Nick it was icky to like another boy, SO! Nick made Oliver's life a living hell up until a few hours ago, then confessed to liking Oliver and to solve some unknown problem, Nick wants to have sex with Oliver. Did I get everything right?"

"You know, I'm really not liking your attitude right now and seeing as we're both in a car in an empty parking lot, you might want to check yourself." Nick drawled thickly, glaring at me. I held up my hands in defense, averting my eyes. We didn't say anything for a while before Nick sighed.

"Yea, basically, that's it... Look, maybe it's just a physical thing-"

"Gee, thanks."

"So if we just," He paused to shudder, looking away from me, "Do it, maybe we'll stop feeling like this." I raised an eyebrow at him, cocking my head.

"Is that how it goes? Because, I'm pretty sure that sex is the ultimate symbol of love and desire and it'll just make you want me even more."

"I don't want you!"

"So what did that little love confession and request for sex mean? You wanna trade Pokemon cards?"

"And you wonder why I want to hit you so badly? Besides, it;s not like it's anything huge."

"You're asking me to have sex with you, Nick. That's like asking me to nuke the town. And my answer is no." I replied, settling back into my seat. I went to start the engine, but I was caught off guard when Nick caught my wrist, jerking it away from the keys before he was pinning me to my side of the car, my wrists clutched together in his fist and pressed against the window rather painfully.

"Ow-"

"Stop," Nick snapped, making me blink and stare at him in disbelief, "If you like me as much as you say you do, what's the problem? You like me, right? You want to have sex with me. It's obvious by the way you stare at me, that and it took you a while to answer me. It won't be anything fantastic. We'll just head over to my house right now and get it over with." I glared at him, jerking at his grip and shoving my knees against his chest.

"Get off me! Doesn't matter how much I like you, we're not having sex! Jesus, you're the one who's gross! At least I have some decency!"

"Oh, what? Am I not good enough for you then?"

"Huh? No-"

"Do you have a boyfriend or something or you got AIDS or... Or," Nick stared at me and slowly let go of my wrists so I could rub them before glancing up at him, "You're a virgin, aren't you?" I felt my face catch fire with embarrassment as I clutched my hands to my chest, my fingers still massaging where his grip had been.

"What?! So what if I'm clean? That makes one of us!" I snapped angrily, looking away and out the windshield as a couple drops of water struck the glass and ran down in rivulets. We just sat there in silence, listening to the gentle pitter-patter of rain beginning to fall on the car.

Nick finally leaned away from me and sat back in his seat without saying anything. I waited a second longer, afraid to let my guard down before I started the car.