PICKLES

[part two of the last chapter - giving double updates because it's christmas,  ( ^∇^)!]

taehyung focus
"im sorry, this date sucked so much. oh god, we didn't even do much and the hyungs crashed our date and you're hurt and you're crying - and im so sorry." jungkook apologises, squatting down to be face to face with taehyung who sits on a chair with an ice pack pressed to his forehead.

he smiles, "it's fine jungkook, it was fun." he consoles, removing the ice pack to show the bruise he was sporting.

"no it wasn't - i only spent like what? 15 minutes with you, this isn't even a date!" jungkook says, exasperated.

"jungkook, it really was fun. i liked you inviting me on a date, i liked you waiting here for me with skates, i liked you holding my hand a-and holding my waist whilst we skated. i liked doing a spin with you - seriously, today was fun. it was even nicer with the hyungs here." taehyung grins. "and i only cried cause i was surprised that's all." he adds.

jungkook raises an eyebrow, "you sure? cause you kept whining and crying about nearly dying and how you needed an ambulance."

"i did not. i was just surprised." taehyung huffs.

"whatever you say, tae." jungkook grins, feeling more at ease after joking with taehyung.
"does your head still hurt?" jungkook asks, getting up off his haunches to sit on a plastic chair besides taehyung's.

"yeah," taehyung sighs, pressing the ice pack to his face again. "the bruised part hurts."

"want me to kiss is better?" jungkook chuckles.
taehyung turns to face him, eyes widened. he drops his ice pack from his forehead.

"hu-?" jungkook interrupts him by swiftly planting a kiss on taehyung's little purple bruise. he pulls away, grinning at taehyung's perplexed expression and blinking eyes.

"hey, if i kiss you right now - will you run away and hide from me again?" jungkook asks, leaning closer and closer to taehyung's face.

"uh n-no, but-" once again, taehyung is interrupted by jungkook pressing his lips softly agains his own. the warmth of his lips contrasting with the freezing temperature of the ice rink.

"eyy, that's my boy!" taehyung hears in the background, the voice belonging to namjoon. he hears his other hyungs laugh and he can feel jungkook smile in their kiss. taehyung pulls away first, cheeks flushed and his lips glossy.

he doesn't lift his head to look at his hyung, instead he finds himself staring at the tiled floor with growing embarrassment. his hyungs however, took this as encouragement and continued to tease and pick on taehyung and jungkook.

"should we go back to the dorm?" jungkook whispers in his ear and taehyung almost mistakes it as an invitation for doing the dirty. but realises he literally meant to go back.

taehyung nods, clearing his throat to catch his hyungs attention and stop their goading.

"we're gonna go now," taehyung mumbles shyly and his friends immediately take his words to joke more.

"oh what you gonna do now huh?"
"you gonna frickle frackle? tickle each other's pickles huh?"
"use protection,"
"hope you guys enjoy!!" taehyung's cheeks are burning hot as he takes jungkook's hand and drags him out of the room, desperate to escape the lewd comments.

as soon as they're out of the ice rink, they're met with a gust of wind and taehyung smiles.

it's nearly gonna be christmas, taehyung thinks happily.

"so what we gonna do when we go home? watch a film, or just talk or do you wanna take jimin's advice and tickle my pickle?"

"go away," taehyung mutters, "and watching a film sounds nice." he says interlocking their hands.