30| Enchantment*

Enchantment: the ability to bestow magical powers on an object or an individual.

MERRY SHIZZLE YA FILTHY ANIMALS! What a lovely way to spend Christmas with a special smutty chapter !!!

Look at my mami right there, ain't she a beaut? If u want her insta (the actual girl's Instagram not Sage 😂) it's @/thereallialovee

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E // The 7th Supreme

"Sage! Your papi chulo is here!"

I shook my head in laughter with a smile of amusement drawling onto my lips at Atticus' words. I called out to him from my room, saying that I'll be down in a couple of minutes since I was finishing off Rowena's makeup.

"Can I see now?" Rowena grumbled, keeping her eyes shut as I dragged a brush over her cheekbones, dusting them off with a bit of highlight.

"God I wish I had your cheekbones," I mumbled under my breath, adding highlight to the tip of her nose before grabbing a lipstick. "Stop talking," I instructed before slathering a nude pink lipstick onto her lips.

"Rowena!" Atticus called out loudly, while jogging up the stairs. "Your white cracker ass boyfriend is threatening me-holy shit! Damn you look less like a troll!"

   "Fuck off, Atticus," Rowena growled, tossing a makeup brush at him, which he avoided with a laugh

"I'm kidding Rowey, you look utterly gorgeous, and your glow is blinding me!" he gaped with wide eyes. "Sage, you look beautiful too, oh my god my daughters are all grown up I'm gonna cry-"

"Atticus, are you high?" Rowena chuckled, standing up from her seat and turning to look at herself in my vanity. "Oh my god, Sage, you did make me look less like a troll!"

"Rowena you never looked like a troll in the first place!" I exclaimed, grabbing my white faux fur shawl and curling it around my right arm before pulling it around my back.

"Sorry," she laughed, adjusting the straps of her simple black satin dress, before picking up her clutch. "Thank you so much, Sage. You're honestly the best," she thanked me gratefully.

"You're welcome," I grinned, checking my makeup one last time in the mirror before turning around. "Let's go meet the boys."

My heart pounded lightly in my chest as I walked down the stairs, keeping my eyes averted to the stairs to avoid looking at Harry. I sucked in a deep breath, looking up to find Harry gazing at me with widened eyes and lips slightly parted. A tiny grin dipped into my lips as I found him closing and parting his lips as he was at a loss for words. His reaction made me bite my lip in amusement, finding my heart leaping in my chest because I had never received such a reaction from any man before.