Chapter 6

Kynae P.O.V

I woke up looking at the clock which showed that it was 10.OO ..so i got up from the bed leaving King on his own and i went in the bathroom to do my hygiene and to brush my teeth ..

Soon after i went downstairs ang into the kitchen to cook some breakfast ..Bacon ,eggs and pancakes and i was finishing ip King came downstairs and kissed me and hugged me from behind rubbin himself against me..

After he let go and went to sit in the living room watching the game i made my and his plate and went to sit ...After we ate he said to me .."what you doing today ky?" .

I answered "i might go clubbing with my girls later on"...he looked at me staring intently at me with an emotionless face...

King what..i asked him wanting to know wat is his problem..he twisted up his face and got up getting in my face ..

"You aint going nowhere Ky,dont play with me"he screamed in my face "im not gone be there wid you and i dont want you going ..

I watched that nigga and scrunched up my face.."you cant fucking tell me what to do King ok so dont come at me stupid"i said.

He gave me this daring look and said."go ahead and go to that club and see what the fuck i do to you ." With that being said he got out my face and took his keys off the table and walked out the door leaving me standing there..

I went upstairs got in my bed and took a nap...

~19 hrs laters~

I got up watching the clock ..damn i slept this long i must have been tired as fuck..

If king think im gone sit there and do nothing then he wring as fuck im gone ride the bus until the fucking wheels come off..fawq u mean.

I got up.and went to do my hygiene and went to put on my black.lingere set and my black dress with lace exposing my sides and part of my breast and some black heels and lastly my gold accessories..

I went downstairs making my way out the door while callkng my girl brittany..Babygirl..i said into the phone."you ready"..

She replied to me ..Bitch im always ready its your heavy ass that always take 5 hours ..sshe said with her exaggerating ass ..

I hung up the phone telling her that i would meet her at the club .and starting my car making my way over there..

When i arrived i met up with my girl and we entered the club ..catching the eyes of everybody because not to be cocky but we some bad bitches ..

We instantly went to the bar and started of with cocktails and shots and then our favourite song rednose came on ...Damn.. we went to the dance floor and started getting it ..and this dude came behind me and me being tipsy wasnt thinking and started grinding on him ...

When the song ended i turned around and damn this nigga was fine as fuck...in my drunken state i started making out with him..

After this i went back to the bar and sat down because my feet were killing me ..I felt my phone vibrate so i picked it up..

I saw that i had gotten a text and when i read it my black ass sobered up quick  as fuck..Shit..