2

P.O.V. Heath

I was woken up by someone smacking my cheek harshly. What a lovely way to wake up. As soon as I open my eyes i see Zane standing there smiling bright in his vlog-camera.

GOSH.

Then he starts to talk "g'morning honey, time to wake up!". After he said that I start to whine and throw a pillow at him, I am really way too tired for this shit.

So grab my phone and start to look through all my social medias, then i go to the instagram direct messages, were a lot of "Fans" write something to me, but one did actually cought my attention, since it was just a massage from a girl who simply wrote " heyy :)".

It's nothing special but i just had to go to her profile, I look through it, well she is really beautiful and stunning actually. But I just shrugged it off, not even bothering to text back.

"Is it time baby?!", "Oh yes honey, it's time for TARGET!", Zane starts to yell at the camera. So Zane, David, Liza and I make our way to Target. We are just fooling around, especially David and Liza with their pun game.

We decided to split for a while since all of us had to get some grocery's, at the moment I was deciding if we actually needed some milk or if we still had some, until someone bumbed into me with their cart.

Well I decided to keep the chapters short, but i am trying to update more. SOOOO yeah, vote or leave a comment if you like this story, its up to you of course.    

byeee
 xx