·25· Sidemen OT7 - Christmas Special Finale

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS

Also this is very short cause I busy with my polaroid camera! :DDDDDD

---

It was Christmas day was in the sidemen house and seven loved up boys were gathered in the lounge.

Josh, Simon and Tobi sat on the sofa, buried in each other's warmth. Ethan and Harry and JJ sat below the other 3, leaning against the sofa. JJ sat with Harry between his legs and Ethan leaning on his shoulder, with a tired but happy expression his face. Their Vik sat in the centre of their lounge with his legs crossed, gazing up at the centre piece in the room. The 6 boys watched him.

It was a grand Christmas tree that stood in one corner, littered with various baubles and tinisil that had no colour scheme whatsoever. But to the residents, it was a sight to behold. On top, lay a star with a picture of a smiling Vik taped to it.

Under the tree lay one very small present, wrapped neatly in red paper that held silver stars. A small yellow ribbon completed the gift, tied tightly around the cube present.

Blinking himself out of his trance, Vik's gaze turned to the small present. He could see his name written neatly on the lable. Cautiously, he glanced to his watching boyfriends, taking in their sleepy smiles with one of his own, then picked up the package.

The wrapping was gone quickly, leaving a smooth black box in its place. Vik opened the box with a content look, only for it to quickly be replaced by one of shock, then joy, then tears of happiness. He held the little garnet inside up to the light with delicate fingers.

It was a ring, silver. But a tree like thing was formed on it, with branches that curved around into the inside edge of the ring. Black engravings caught Vik's eye, and he noticed that on the inside of the ring, were very small engravings of each sidemen's name. The inside bit directly behind the tree on the front held Vik's name, and thw rest of Sidemen's names. They were in two columns of three on either side of Vik's engraved name.

A hand went to Vik's mouth as tears cascaded down his face.

"Merry Christmas Vik."

"We love you so much."

---

Sorry if the description of the ring was bad. I suck at description haha

I hope you all enjoyed and that you enjoyed your Christmas day! Also have a great new year :)

Not edited