Chapter 7

King P.O.V

I left ky's house before i had to fuck her little ass up with her dumb ass attitude mehn...If she keep on talking out of pocket imma beat her ass...

I got in my car and headed to my mama's house ..I walked in through ofcourse because the house never be locked ..i warned mama about that..

Mama..i yelled while walking through the house...Boy quit fucking shouting in my house i done warned your ass about that shit...she shouted back to me ..yeah my mama an OG she dont play at all

Mama i told you to stop leaving the door unlocked ...i told her while entering the kitchen where she was cooking over the stove...She know the type of work i do which is top kingpin in both philly and chicago so i gotta be careful at all times..

If they cant get to me they might go after my family and i cant have that because i dont play about the people i love ..

Boy please when i got my baby nobody can play with me ...she said speaking about her AK 47 she keeps under lock.

Mama i know but you still gotta be careful..i said to her while she handed me my plate..oh damn ..mama can cook her little self off...

When i was done eatinng i went upstairs to take a nap...later on my phone is ringing and i see its my nigga  T so i answer.."yo"..

"Aye king my nigga your girl over here at the club kissing and dancing with another nigga so im just giving you a heads up"..he said to me ..

Man i was angry as fuck because i know i told her ass not to go and she still disrespecting me by kissing on some other nigga and making him touch on whats mine nah she gone get it..

I got up and let mama know i was leaving and kissing her on her cheek and forehead and i left out to the club..

When i arrived i had to remind myself that i cant go to jail because i have to take care of my fam so to avoid this nigga getting his ass beat for touching my woman.. i texted her phone telling her to get her ass outside now

Gods know she gone get her ass beat tonight i swear to god yo cause she be trying me ...she know my ass got anger issues but she keep trying me ..im gone show her tonight..