fifteen; your whole life

baby why you callin' me? not another one night, try'na be your whole life.

trigger warning towards the end of the chapter. not much in detail but still, read with caution x

when michael eventually woke up from his long slumber, he felt a cramping sensation in his legs. at first, he was confused and didn't understand why his limbs ached, but then he looked down and realised that he had his knees pulled to his chest so that he resembled a curled-up ball, and a leg and an arm was tossed over his body.

michael's sleepy green eyes followed the limbs until he strained his neck to see that luke was clinging to him from behind. the shorter boy's cheeks crimsoned at their proximity, but his face got even hotter when he saw that luke's navy blue eyes were open and staring at him, almost longingly.

"good morning, love," luke murmured, drowsiness laced through his voice as he stretched his limbs a bit, but didn't break eye contact with michael.

"hey, good morning," michael smiled softly at the blond and contently scooted closer to luke's body, his ass pushing into luke's crotch accidentally. luke's breathing noticeably hitched as his hand went to grab michael's hip, but it eventually drifted down to his thigh. his fingertips danced across michael's pale skin, sending shivers down his spine and making his leg twitch slightly.

"mm, what are your plans for today?" luke asked breathily into michael's ear with his fingernails digging into michael's thigh. the faux blond arched his back in pleasure as luke's lips began to kiss from his ear down to his jawline.

"u-um, i don't know," michael mumbled, losing his train of thought since he was too caught up in the pleasure he was feeling from luke, "maybe just go h-home and take a nap or something."

michael desperately wanted to mention something about his birthday being tomorrow, but he wanted to see if luke would remember or not. then again, if none of his friends did anything to celebrate his birthday, it would be michael's fault because he failed to remind them that it was his birthday. however, michael felt like constantly reminding people of his birthday was a bit conceited.

"sounds like you have a fun day planned," luke chuckled right against michael's jawline, "i think i'm going to visit my parents. there's something they wanted to show me, and it sounded important on the phone. that was why i bolted from cal's place yesterday; i was getting a call from my mum and wanted to go answer it in private."

"okay," michael spoke hesitantly, "don't your parents live an hour and a half away? are you going to be back by tomorrow?"

"i don't know yet," luke shrugged, then a smirk overcame his lips and he snuggled his head into the crook of michael's neck, "why, princess? don't think you can handle a night without me?"

the faux blond squirmed as luke's lips pressed themselves briefly to michael's neck, then his arm tightened around michael's torso and pulled his body in closer to luke's. "don't worry, princess. i'll let you know when i'm on my way back home to you."

he doesn't know what tomorrow is.

"okay, that's fine," michael said flatly, pulling out of luke's grip. he sat up from the bed and ran his hands over his face, trying to rid his expression of any grogginess. the shorter boy pulled on his shirt and stood up to tug on the nike shorts he had left at luke's house yesterday morning before glancing back down to luke, who was blinking heavily and trying to keep himself awake.