Author's Note

I'd love to see how many readers I have! Are you new or a re reader? Follow me, and let's chat! I love discussing my stories with all of you - that includes my lovely ghost readers too! x

"If a little dreaming is dangerous, the cure for it is not to dream less but to dream more, to dream all the time" Marcel Proust 

Firstly, thank you so much for clicking on my story called "Pretty Please Don't Pinch Me". This is my very first attempt at writing with an online audience and would love any feedback or comments that you may have. 

I don't know the band personally (I wish) and the descriptions and actions are from my brain and not theirs, though I do try to make them seem as close to their persona as I can. I use lots of real moments and quotes within my story that the boys say and do, so look out for them :)

So if you're expecting a fanfic where Niall practically lives at Nandos, where Liam throws a tantrum about wanting to Watch Toy Story, where Louis shouts everything, or where Zayn is being moody in the corner spray painting, than you're in the wrong place ;)

Now that the boring stuff is out the way, I hope you enjoy my story ! I'll aim to add to my story every couple of days, but sometimes that just isn't possible, so I really appreciate your patience. 

**Just a warning also that there WILL be mild swearing and multiple sex scenes in this story, yet they'll be tastefully done. There's nothing worse than reading a badly written sex scene!

A huge thank you to the lovely @Ayiah_Jaddo for creating my book cover. I absolutely adore it, and am so glad she reached out to me to design it. Please check out her page, she has other works that she's designed, and she is seriously talented! 

Thanks for that - now get reading! :)

Gemma x

I cannot express to you how much it means for you to please vote for my story. It takes less than a second, and it really helps my book to get recognised for the hundreds of hours I've put into writing it. Thank you for absolutely everything!

Twitter: WordsWithGem 
Snapchat: gemma.allan - no porn please.
Instagram: 
gemma.allan

** Please keep in mind that some characters based off actual people may not be portrayed in a negative light, but this is indeed a work of fiction. Try not to get too caught up on that **