16. WIC

(Ridge in media just with freckles and green eyes)

Not only was I happy that Sabastian agreed to go on the double date with me, but I was going to meet his sister! They were so close, and I know that she's basically his world. Just the thought of meeting her made me happy. I wanted us to be close, because if I wanted to be with Sabastian the way I imagined, Heather and I would have to be best friends. It just made sense to me!

I hummed as I lifted one foot to itch at my ankle, tilting my head as I looked down at the food I was making. Sabastian was coming over for dinner, somehow trusting me to cook, and I wanted it to actually be edible. So far it smelled really good, and I was proud. I took another glance at the cook book that I telekinetically held in the air. It was kind of pathetic that I needed it, seeing as I was literally just making potato soup. I groaned, I'm pathetic.

My gaze focused on stove as I stirred, zoning out. I jumped at the sound of my door bell and squeaked. My eyes flew to the clock and I started freaking out. It was already seven! Sabastian was here and I'm still cooking. I face palmed and stomped my foot childishly. I couldn't just leave him waiting.

I made my way to the door and threw it open with a wide smile. "Hi Sabastian!"

His smile was awkward and he blushed while looking away. "Hello Ridge." It was cute to watch him look away in embarrassment.

He stepped inside, still not making eye contact and finally cleared his throat. "Um, Ridge?"

"Yes?"

"Why aren't you wearing any pants?" His voice cracked.

I froze and looked down at my body, face heating as I realized that I was not, in fact, wearing any pants. I stood in one of my nicer sweaters and a pair boxer briefs. Socks mismatching and tattoos clear against my pale skin. "Well," I giggled and began to twirl my thumbs, "guess I forgot..."

His laugh was sudden and adorable, but it only served me to blush more

His laugh was sudden and adorable, but it only served me to blush more. "Go put some pants on you bloke." I nodded and turned for my room, only pausing once in shock when Sabastian spoke. "Beautiful tattoos, by the way."

When I had my bedroom door slammed behind me I scrubbed at my red cheeks, slightly irritated with myself. I wasn't the blushy one in this relationship. My smile was wide, though, as I stared down at my tattooed legs. Black lines and a towering castle. The symmetrical scene covered both my legs, from mid thigh to half way down my shin. I'd drawn the designs myself before taking them to a parlor back in Las Vegas. It'd been a small graduation present. My dad had paid for it, mom never really approved.

Dad and I had always been closer. Mom seemed to gravitate more towards the girls, not  that it was a bad thing. We were all a close family. Lillian, Zandra, Whitney, Alissa, and Jenny. I protected them, they were my little sisters.

When I actually had pants on I went back out into the living room to see Sabastian setting the table and putting the soup into bowls. I smiled as I watched him. He was perfect.