UNIT PERFORMANCE

NEXT DAY

"So we just need edit the song right?" I asked, Woozi nods. We were discussing for our performance on Saturday. We only have like 3 days to practice.

"How about we practice first then we'll eat lunch?" We all agreed at Jeonghan's idea.

"Wait who will play the guitar?" Seokmin asked they all looked at me.

"How about Eunhye" I widened my eyes.

"What me?" I exclaimed,  they nodded I sighed "Fine" They all cheered.

"So here's the chords" Woozi said, as he gave me the paper. I nodded and studied the chords.

"Did anyone brought a guitar?" I asked Joshua gave me his guitar.

"Why didn't you guys choose Joshua." I whined making the boys laugh.

"Thanks" I replied and started practicing. Once we're done practicing we went out to eat lunch.

"Who do you think will win?" I ask them.

"Of course it will be us" Seungkwan boasts, I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Are you sure?"
"Of course I'm sure!" I nod.

"Eunhye-ah, what do you want?" Woozi asked
"I'll just have (food that you want)" He nods and starts ordering our food. Me and the boys left Woozi to order and went to find a big table for the Vocal Team.

While waiting for the food I startedtaking a selca with the Jeonghan.

"Don't delete those pictures ok?" He says, I nodded then our food starts to arrice and we started eating lunch.

SATURDAY
(Outfit is at the top)

"So we're going to promote our unit?" Joshua asked, Mingyu nods.

"By what?" I ask.

"By using this sticker" Mingyu said, as he handed us each sticker of our logo.

"That's a great idea! Thanks Mingyu." Seungcheol said, we all thanked him. We were currently in our bus because today is the day of our performance and I'm super nervous.

"We're here" We all got of the bus, one by one. We formed by our units and we were only have 1 hour to get audience's to watch our performance.

We started asking people to watch our performance. We convince 30 people to watch our performance.

Also some people wanted to take pictures of us so we agreed.

AT BACKSTAGE

"Ok I can't do this" I said, as I looked at the audience. There are tons of people here, just to watch our performance.

"You can do this Eunhye. Just enjoy yourself and you'll be fine. Wonwoo reassures me, I nodded.

"Ok guys the show is gonna start. Do your best guys!" Seungcheol says.

"1, 2, 3 Fighting!" We all said, then we all went out to the stage. There were a lot of cheers from the audience which I'm grateful for.

"Say the name Seventeen! Annyeonghaseyo Seventeen Imnida" We all bowed at the audience.

"We are Seventeen, a 14 membered group who'll be debuting soon. Please take care of us well" Soonyoung said.

"We are divided Into three units with performance unit, hip hop unit, and vocal unit"

"So lets get started" I got super nervous. The performance unit goes first then us and the last one is the hip hop unit.

Gotta say I love how they edited their song It was really enteirtaining.

Now it's our turn, I took a shaky breath trying to calm myself. I felt somebody patted my head and  I looked up to see Hansol.

"You'll do great, Fighting!" I smiled and thanked him. I took my guitar and sat on the stool - that Seokmin brought. I looked at the audience and started strumming.