n i n e t e e n

(Theo 👆👆)

Harold's Point of View:

What I witnessed inside the room three doors away from mine is enough to bring me some wet dreams for a few number of days.

The thought of her fragile body which was only concealed by a tiny single piece of clothing is enough to make any men to lose control.

I didn't really expect the effect she gave me when she went out of the bathroom: skin freshly draped from the hot shower and her sinful body wrapped by a tiny towel. I never regreted the decision to forced her to gain some weight. Look at how her body is perfectly filled on the right spot.

The first time I saw her I already saw the potential. She's ordinarily pretty. Not the type of beauty that will immediately grab your attention but the kind where you'll appreciate it more and see more undiscovered beauty the longer you stare at her.

But really she looked awful on day one. She was ridiculously thin. Her face sunken and to be honest she looked like in the verge of dying due to lack of nutrition.

But now my reaction to her is different. Like when her towel dropped unconcealing her perfectly round tits, my dick instantly reacted and I swear the sight made my dick go soaking from precum.

My original plan was to punish her as hard as she made me run after her under the lashing rain. I was ready to punish because that's what I believed will teach her, to make her submit to me completely. But when I saw how she flinched from my touch and how she gasp from every decibels my voice has increased, I know I should cool down a bit.

I didn't expect this kind of reaction towards her. She's opening something inside of me that will cause her no good. She should know that every new emotion she triggered on me, it will only cause her own distraction. For I, Harold Styles only knows one thing and that is to pounce and seize. I always get what I want. Hell shall freeze first before I can't get what I want. Unlucky for those who will get in my way because I'll surely destroy them.

Grabbing my phone, I make my call to the person who can help me lose the steam Lisa created. And no not clingy Nicole but the girl who expects nothing in return.

For I only pounce and seize. I don't give back and most of all I don't give a damn.

Lisa's Point of View

Everyday is like a blank space of an unfinished book. Nothing is worth writting and the author seems to be prolonging the climax hanging the reader of what will happen next.

But until now the pages are still blank.

The usual day has started with Nicole by my side. We seems to have this mutual agreement of not to bring up of what had happened between us and acted like it didn't happened. But still it didn't erase the fact that I hate her.

Nicole continues supervising my usual regime of daily workout, monitoring my intake of pills (which is now added by a new one since the doctor has diagnosed me with anxiety) and giving me details of how I will serve the Don everyday.

It has been almost six months of me staying here in the mansion and a week after my unmodest encounter with the Don. I've been here for too long and sadly I grew to accept the idea that I am Harold Styles' slave.

The Don has been tolerable these last few days. He hasn't yelled at me yet so far but the scowl was always there. I would call his treatment to me as being more or less civil, that if you'll consider being treated like a person and not a pet is considerable.

It's the usual evening for us and as per usual Dorothy arrives announcing to us that dinner is ready which make the Don and I proceed to his dining area.