Chapter 2|| Awkward Awakenings

Leather Lace & Alpha Mates || Chapter 2||

~Darcy’s P.O.V~

                I nodded along to the music flooding my ears from my red beats as I looked out the window of the car. Planes and jets crossing paths and flying farther than the eye can see, heading to destinations unknown.

                As we came to a stop in front of our plane I knew it was time to leave what I know. This could be the start to a new life. Although I didn’t want to meet my mate yet, there was a possibility I could. This was the possibility my parents were both hoping for, as they were sick of my ‘rebellious stage’ and obsessing over celebrities and fictional characters.

                I wouldn’t say I’m obsessed more as dedicated. It’s not my fault these people ruined my life. Getting into the plane after giving my mom a hug, I strap up in the back seat as the stewardess begins her usual speech. Not wanting to hear anymore of her peppy voice I put my head phones back in, closing my eyes and letting the soothing voice of Ed Sheeran drag me back to dreamland.

“EARTHQUAKE!!!!!” I scream as the world around me shook.

“Darcy, I swear on the realm of vampires that you are the most annoying and embarrassing she-wolf I know.” The familiar voice calms me as I hear a few deep chuckles from around me.

“Rory, I don’t care if you are practically a sister to me, I will kill you.  How many times do I have to tell you not to wake me up unless you have one of those reasons I told you.” I spat out sleepily with my eyes still closed as I cuddled closer to the chest that have been familiar since my early childhood.

“Well I thought you wouldn’t want all these Alphas and Betas to see you snoring but I guess I’ll just let you carry on with what you were doing.” She replied in her usual sarcastic tone.

“Well that’s so-WAIT DID YOU JUST SAY ALPHAS AND BETAS?” I screech, hopping out of my dad’s arms and straightening out my shirt causing them to let out a few more deep chuckles and my face to heat up before hissing, “thanks for waking me up before we got here Roar.”

                “Don’t get mad at me I tried to wake you up but you kept saying ‘5 more minutes’ so I let you be.” She shot back not caring of the attention our little spat was getting from all of the alphas.

                “I don’t even care anymore. Can we go to our room? I kind of want to finish that nap.” I said running my hand through my long hair letting everybody in the room see the tattoo on my neck, right above where my mark will go.

                “Darcy Grace Eclipse when did you get that?” My dad said, pointing at the words across my neck, “And what does it mean?”

                “Uhm… About that… I got it this two weeks ago. And you made me learn Latin, I thought you knew Amor Vincit Omnia means ‘Love Conquers All’.” I tell him. “It’s there to tell my mate his mark means more than just a forced bond. Now is anyone going to answer my question?”

                As soon as those words come out of my mouth Rory pulls out two Key cards, handing me one and pulling me towards the elevators as our dads stay back to socialize with all the others that arrive. Standing in the elevator watching the doors close, I yawn and run another hand through my head mumbling “Good thing he didn’t see my other tattoos.”

*~*

Before you al try to kill me understand that I have had a busy few weeks and I have been trying to update! It’s kind of hard when you’re computer breaks and deletes all your work and you have a lot of things to do. The only reason I can update now is I’ve been stuck in a winter storm L I will update Fin’s p.o.v next chapter and I know this is short but I wanted you to at least have something. I also want to say I don’t like having an official date to post this and I don’t do good working under a time limit so I will update when I can.

p.s. They won’t actually meet for a few more chapters and if you have a problem I want you to do me a favor.

Step 1) Vote if you want to

Step 2) Get off this book

Step 3) Look for some fucks I give

Step 4) Don’t find any

Step 5) Have a nice life

Song I’ve been listening to (The Monster by Eminem ft. Rihanna)->

Rory played by Vanessa Hudgens->

Dedicated to my lame best friend for practically forcing me to write while FaceTimeing me until the wee hours of the morn. You should check her page out J Love ya @RynoRuckus

Vote, Comment, Fan, Stay Classy