Best Wishes (Finale)

Zane's POV
Christmas eve is upon us today and still the whole bounty is silent. I tried to make her remember everything we did but it only works almost 20% of each try I do but today, today is different.
"Guys, can someone help me cook for the evening feast?" I asked "I could."
Y/N replied joyfully, its been a long time since we cooked together.

"So Zane, I'm really sorry if I caused any trouble yesterday." She said smiling "It's fine my snowflake." I smiled back "Even though I caused so much pain into you?" She replied "It's still fine." I replied back, she was silent and just continued chopping veggies I asked her but there's no answer.

I sometimes consider the truth that  she will completely forget me. Heartbreaking I know, but sometimes, in life you just have to let go and accept
the fact that no matter how try on some things. It will always find a way to make it happen.

-Time Skip-
~5 Years ago~
Y/N''s Mom POV
"Madam, unfortunately the sickness is now on its peak, it may affect her brain. And when that happens... there's no telling what might happen..."  The doc explained "Then how come she's perfectly okay to us?!" I asked baffled "That us what we bit know; this disease is unpredictable and mutates in random moments." He replied...

"Zane, please tell me my darling us fine?" I asked "She's fine ma'am but." He replied "But what?" I asked looking worried "But it seems she looks more fatigued each day I see her.... I'm afraid-" He said before I cut him off "She'll be alright! I know it, just give her time.". "I'm sorry...." He said "Please take care of her, she's all what I have left along with her brother... please Zane make sure I can still see her smile when I come back..." I said tearing up.. "Don't worry you'll still see her smiling." I replied.

Zane's POV
"Did my mom say anything?" Y/N asked after her mom left "She wishes you luck-" "That's what you all rely on. Isn't it?" Y/N hissed "Y/N, what do you mean?" I asked "You wish, she wish. I'm sick of you guys wish for a best outcome. At least try." She replied crying on my shoulder "We've tried now we can only wish..." I said "I hope it comes true..."

Months have passed, the wishes and hopes everyone invested in for Y/N never came true as Y/N stayed in a hospital unconscious while her peers just prayed for her to Stay Alive....

(Ya'll know how it ends 😂😂)