Good News And Bad News

Caitlin's POV

As we heard David tell us what happened, we were stunned at first but we knew we had to spring into action, I grabbed my keys and barely answered the girls, before I was already out the door and heading to my car.

Caitlin: "I don't have all day, we need to get there and make sure he is alright. Or at least make sure that Harry is ok."

Kaila: "I understand that but you also need to understand that we don't know which hospital they are at, not without David."

Princess: "So we wait, we go back inside and we wait. It's the least we can do considers we don't know."

Caitlin: "Fine, I'm just worried about them is all."

Liz: "We all are hun, but he was hit head on. He might be in surgery for a while."

As Liz grabbed my hand, we headed back towards the apartment. After walking through the unlocked door, I looked around to see everyone looking so upset and broken, I don't doubt them. After what we just heard, god knows how we all feel.

Simon: "Do we know which hospital they are at?"

David: "No, he didn't tell me, he was too busy freaking out and crying and he was almost screaming."

Vik: "He's in shock."

Lachlan: "He's in shock? Mate he just got hit head on by another car, I would think being in shock or shaken up would be a given."

Preston: "Lachlan relax, as far as we know there is nothing to worry about. The doctors are going to do all that they can, we have no say in this."

Jerome: "We might not have a say or be able to do anything to help, but I'll be damned if I'm staying here for this. Guys how many hospitals are there in the general area?"

Before anyone could answer, Josh's phone started to ring.

Josh: "Harry's mum."

JJ: "Answer it. Ask if she knows where he is."

Josh answered the phone as I walked out of the lounge room and into the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of water. I could barely hear Josh talking to Harry's mum, trying to calm her down and keep her level headed before getting information from her. After I downed the water like an alcoholic at Happy hour. I walked back in to see Simon and Ethan getting ready.

Caitlin: "We have a location?"

Josh: "Thank you. And don't worry I promise I will look after him as soon as we get there."

Simon: "They are ten minutes away."

JJ: "SideMen split up and grab some cars. You guys can just pick someone to tag along with, though I assume you four girls will be riding together, and where ever Rob goes David goes."

Rob: "You ok?"

David: "Well on the bright side, If shit goes down I finally get the PS4 That I've always wanted."

Rob: "Bit soon don't you think?"

David: "Just trying to handle it in my own way."

Kaila: "Come ladies let's go. We will follow you Simon."

Simon: "You girls going to be ok?"

Caitlin: "We will be fine, I'll see you guys there."

Time Skip

As we all arrive at the hospital, a large group of almost 15 people, it was rather funny seeing people turn and look at us all, though once we saw Harry crying in the corner, his legs to his chest. We slowly made our way over to him, though Josh had other ideas. Sprinting to stay beside him and hold him.