CHAPTER 39

1 month later:

I open my eyes to meet Zaids who was staring at me.

"Good morning," I tell him.

"Good morning," he replys without taking his eyes off of me. He leans in and kisses my forehead. I smile at him. Its been a month since that fight with his dad. Zaid managed to find us an apartment where we can stay for the time being. He got a part time job at the mall. I tried to convince him to go work things about with dad but he just won't give in.

"What's with staring at me like a creeper this early in the morning?" I ask him playfully.

"Creeper? I don't know, I just had the urge to see your face as soon as I op-ed my eyes...but if you think I am a creeper and don't want me to do it then fine," he sits up and turns around with his back toward me. I sit up also and hug him from the back.

"Ok fine, sorry...sorry I called you a creeper...forgive me?," I whisper in his ear. He doesn't move. " come on...i said sorry, now look at me....i want you to look at me until heart is happy," he turns around to look at me.

"That's the problem...i Can never get enough of you..." He takes my chin in his hands and looks into my eyes. A true emotion of love was visiable in his.

"I want us to be like this in each others arms forever," I tell him.

"We will insha'allah," Zaid replys. I hug him.

"About your dad," Zaid immideatly let's go of me. He hold me by the shoulder to look at me. His expression now is set with anger.

"Never bring him up again,"

"But Zaid he is your dad after all," I argue. "Talk things out...i can't imagine how you mom must be feeling right now,"

Zaid is quite.

"He means nothing to me now,"

"You can't deny blood relationship, Zaid."

"They werent there when I needed them the most, they never gave  me the chance to truly get to call them mom and Dad,"

"Yes they were busy all the time, but that doesn't mean that they loved you less....try to understand, you guys are family, and family can't let go of eachother,"

"Nadia, you're my family,"

"Then will you be able to let me go?" I ask him.

"No of course not," he replys real quick.

"Well its the same thing with them," I tell him. He gets quite, thinking.

"It's getting late, I have to go to work," he says and stands up. I grab his hand before he walks into the bathroom.

"Promise me you will think about it," I tell him. He nods.

*****************

All day I hangout by myself inside the house since Zaid is at work. I told him I can find a job for me so I can help him out but he said he doesn't want be worry about anything and just relax, but that's something I can't do. Every second I want to see him and have him beside me. I worry for him because you never what is around the corner.

I do prayer and ask Allah to protect him from anything evil and pray that he returns to me safely.

Ding. Ding.

I pick up my phone to see who texted me. Zaid. A huge smile immediately forms on my face and jump on my bed to get comfortable.

Hey beautiful.

Hey I miss you.

Already? It's only been...6 hours.

That's like forever for me.

Not me.

Are you saying you don't miss me?

You said it not me.

I was angry, how dare he say that to me.

Me: how dare you?...dont talk to me then. Bye.

I slam my phone down on my bed.

Ding ding ding ding.

My phone is going off like crazy, I know he is texting me but I am not gonna open other wise he is gonna know I read it.

Then my phone rings. I look at the caller which of course was Zaid. After a long time I pick up.

"Sorry who is this?"  I speak in to it. I try to act confused, but I really want to hear his voice.

"C'mon i was just joking...dont be like that," his voice comes from that other end. His voice immideatly fills me with a warm feeling. I smile.

"Sorry I don't know what you are talking about..." I say. I am trying to control my laughter.

"Please forgive me, I know your mad...i am sorry...i- I will make up for it," he says. Seeing him struggle like this funny, but I keep going.

"Um, don't you have a life other than bothering a stranger?"

" you are my life...and I am not bothering a stranger, I am bothering my wife" he says. "I love you,"

I laugh out loud. I couldn't hold it in anymore. His words always wiped away any anger in me.

"You mean that?" I ask.

"Of course I do and I always will,"

"Awww I love you too,"

"Who doesnt," he jokes. "I mean have you seen me?"

"Oh shut up,"

"Admit it, you know i am hot,"

"Yea yea whatever," I say. Ok I have to admit, he is hot. And he is mine. I laugh at my thoughts. "Stop being a douche about your looks, I am not bad either...anyway, when are you getting home,"

"Uhh...in..about 2 hours," he replies.

"Really!?" I yell out happily and he laughs. "Ok get home safe, I can't wait to see you,"

"I can't wait either...i just want you in front of me forever,"

"Don't worry I am not going anywhere," I tell him with a smile even though I know he can't see it.

"And you cant, because I am not letting you," he says.

**********************

HEYY EVERYONE, SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I HAVE BEEN BUSY BUT HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE AND GIVE ME FEEDBACKS PLEASE, AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO CONTINUE THIS STORY BECUASE I AM THINKING OF ENDING IT VERY VERY VERY VERY SOON. COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING AND ALL THE SUPPORT. I LOVE YOU ALL.