>>ThirtyTwo<<

Marinette's POV

There wasn't any school today because of the dance tonight.

Gratefully, may I add.

Alya had asked for me to design her dress for her since we first saw the posters, so hers was ready and on a mannequin.

It consisted of a thin strapped purple top that was studded with fake crystals all over. Then at the waistline it flowed out into purple with a yellow under lining and lace lines going over it.

It didn't come out too bad, in my opinion.

My dress was half finished. So far I had the bottom part done. It was loose and red with black lace at the bottom and made a basic flower pattern around the waistline. What I planned for the top was red, again, with a few black spots and ruffled straps finishing at the top.

Yes, it was ladybug themed.

I was still pretty shook about how Adrien asked me. He can play guitar, sing, and model?

That is what you call perfection.

Suddenly some words from the boy himself appeared on my arm. "Hi hi hi, what time am I picking you up??"

I laughed and put in eight o' clock before going back to the dress.

Hours later it was finally finished. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and sat down, relief flushing through my legs.

5:22PM.

Awesome.

Let's just call Alya over and get ready for the dance.

2 hours & 38 minutes later (mathhh)

Alya squealed over the dress I had made for her, saying she would cherish it forever.

She curled my hair into many ringlets and pinned each side to the back of my head so it was half up and half down.

I paired the dress with black pumps, a ruby necklace with matching earrings, and a silver crown with red flowers on it.

There were ten minutes left until eight and Nino was coming along with Adrien, so Alya and I took selfies because it's our nature.

Soon enough, the bell rang.

"Marinette, Alya, the boys are here!" My mom called from downstairs.

Alya and I smiled at each other before grabbing our purses and going down.

My first sight was my dad examining Adrien - who looked very nice tonight.

Then he nodded with his hand on his chin. "Yes yes, I approve. You will have lovely children."

His statement caused us to blush hard. "Poppa! Why?" I whined.

He shrugged with a smirk planted on his face before whipping his phone out, along with my mom who took out a Polaroid.

"Get together kids! Prom picture!" My mom smiled.

I got next to Adrien while Alya went next to Nino and beamed.

After the flash, they motioned for us to separate so that we were with our dates. They took a picture for each of us before letting us go.

"Be back by 11:30 Marinette!" My dad called.

I threw a thumbs up behind me and walked out the door into Adrien's glorious limo.

"I'll take some Doritos, think you," Alya reached into the tray with snacks. I looked at Adrien with a look that asked and nodded. I smiled and took some popcorn with a can of soda.

Very freshening.

"You look very stunning tonight, princess," Adrien whispered to me.

Fifty shades of red appeared on my face. His voice sounded husky too. "Thank you," I managed to squeak.

He chuckled and passed me a red rose. "For you, Milady."

"Again, thank you, sire." I did a small bow before putting it in my hair.

Only then did I realize that Nino and Alya were recording us while sipping on their soda.

All you could hear was that itself.

We burst out laughing and pulled up at the school.

"Thanks Gorilla, pick us up around eleven-fifteen if you can!" Adrien said to the bulky man in the driver's seat. He nodded and drove off.

(It's gonna get cliché af beware peeps)

Adrien gently grabbed my hand as we walked inside.

My face heated up again, and then we were met with really loud music.

Time to have the time of my life with my soulmate.

♦•♦•♦

NEW YEARS- what you want more out of me?

K I'm a nice person lmao here~

Adrien brought me a cup of punch that I stopped drinking after the first sip.

"I thought they had refrigerators here, geez." I referred to the warm juice.

"Would nachos make you feel better?" Adrien asked.

"Are there some here?" I asked with hope looming through my voice.

"Nah, I just said that because of a show I watch. This guy makes homemade nachos an-"

"No. You don't get to discourage me like that."

"I'm sorry!" He laughed.

"Let's just go stalk Alya and Nino to see what they're up to," I sighed.

He chuckled and nodded, walking ahead of me already.

I caught up just for me to bump into his back. "Why'd you stop?"

"My eyes are scarred, don't look Marinette, keep your innocence alive,"

"What innocence?"

"I don't know just preserve whatever's left of it."

"Okay then. What's this about?"

He finally turned around. Tears were actually in his eyes.

"Nino and Alya are having an intense make out session that I wish I didn't have to see, move along I need to wash my eyes out,"

I laughed at him. "It's okay you were going to see that eventually. And experience it."

Silence.

I sure have a stupid mouth, don't I?

"Wanna step outside for a minute?" He asked, shyly may I add.

I nodded and walked outside with him.

"So, I know we've had our little disagreeing in the past," he started off.

I nodded at that and signaled for him to continue.

"But I want you to know that I have had feelings for you since I met you. I don't know if I hid them well or not, but I don't even care right now. So this is the question I've been waiting to ask from day one; Marinette, will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled, and as an answer to his precious question, I kissed him.

I won't be updating till next year, sorry guys :(

Also I suck at writing anything romantic which is ironic since I write a fanfic wow

Oh and how do you guys like the new cover? Yes I know this isn't involved with the string of fate but hey why not

The description includes it don't worry😂

So yeah have an awesome New Year!!!

2017 BE BETTER PLEASE :D

See y'all next year!