24

Harry breaks away from Liam and Zayn, the Alpha runs forward and jumps into the air, shifting into his wolf. Louis watches with wide eyes as he pounces on Alpha Lockwood, the two stumble and fall to the ground, Harry on top, baring his sharp canines in threat.

"Stop lying!" The voice is strange, the snarling and deep voice cracks from Harry's throat, and fear creeps up the Omegas spine.

Lockwood growls back, struggling to get out of Harry's grip but he's stuck, he can't escape. The ginger twins step forward threateningly, but Gemma and Liam snap at them, Louis notices their claws growing.

Everyone is on edge, nearly close to shifting and the air is tense and Louis isn't sure what to do because it's not supposed to be like this. He's just supposed to get his mum and leave, with out wasting any lives.

Lockwood struggles to talk, his throat crushing underneath Harry's large paw, claws digging into his skin and drawing blood.

"Not lying." The older man manages to rasp out.

Louis looks between them desperately, he bites on his thumb nail nervously, his heart feeling like it'll jump out from his body if it beats any faster. He jumps up when Zayn places a cold hand on his shoulder.

The vampire gives him a small and forced smile before letting him go and watching the scene in front of them. Louis lets out a shaky breath.

"Where is she?" Harry barks out, the black hair on his back riffles up, his shoulder muscles tense. The omega shivers, he can just imagine how scary he looks right now, with his scarred snout pulling back to expose his jagged teeth.

"She l-left." Louis can barely hear Lockwood speak.

Harry roars out loud, "Stop lying."

Louis shifts on his feet and moves on the other side of Niall, hoping to get a better view of the two. Now he can see Harry's face, see the glowing black and yellow eyes and the saliva that drips down his large mouth.

Lockwood stutters, "I-I threw her out." He glares up at Harry with raw hatred.

For Louis everything moves in slow motion. He isn't able to register Lockwood's words because he's to busy focusing on the way Harry's upper lip pulls back. The Alpha lurches forward, his open mouth aiming for Lockwood's throat.

The omega jumps forward, his eyes wide and his hands clammy, "Harry!" He shouts desperately.

Strong arms wrap around his torso, and pulls him back into a defined chest, Louis struggles to escape.

"No! Harry stop it!" He screams at the top of his lungs. He doesn't even realise he's crying. He claws at the pale arms around him, his tiny wolf nails scraping the skin.

At his voice, Harry's head snaps over to where the omega is held back by Niall. The Alpha glares at him, his jaw open and his breath puffing out.

Louis finally manages to escape Niall's hold and he rushes forward, stopping when he's close enough to see the green specks in the black wolf's eyes.

"You can't kill him." He says sternly, his brows furrowed together. His chest raises and falls quickly as he breathes rapidly.

Harry growls at him and turns back to Lockwood threateningly.

"I said stop! If he threw her out, he might know where she went!" The Omega says desperately.

The large black wolf doesn't move, just very slightly bows his head. Taking that as an okay, Louis slowly moves forward and looks down at Lockwood, who stares up at him with watery, red eyes.

"Alpha Lockwood," Louis says softly. "Why did you kick my mother out of the pack?"

Lockwood doesn't speak, just continues to stare wordlessly. Harry presses harder on his throat, making him sputter.

"Okay, alright!" His voice is barely recognizable. Harry loosens his paw. "I didn't see the point in having her if you were no longer here." He spits out.

Louis frowns deeply, "She's a member of your pack, why would you do that? You're the alpha, you're supposed to protect her, give her a place to call home, you can't just kick her out." He chastises.

"It's not home for her! She has no one here, all because you left!" The older man shouts out, his face red from the little oxygen he's getting.

Louis' eyes water, "I was supposed to." He whispers.

"No. You weren't. You were supposed to stay and mate with me." The alpha glares with hatred, his soft features morphing into raw dispassion.

Louis gasps and stares at him with wide eyes, "You have a mate..." He says, but it sounds more like a question. "Why would I mate with you?"

Harry growls out, his tail swishing back and forward impatiently.

"I don't understand..." The Omega trails off. He brings the large blanket closer to his body, shivering.

"But since he, " He gestures to the large wolf on top of him with disgust, "chose you, even after seeing the black rose on your head, I didn't see the need to have her."

Louis' knees buckle underneath him, but before he falls to the ground, someone holds him up. Zayns cold hands catches his waist, and Louis leans into him for support.

Harry opens his jaw, saliva stringing between his teeth, and he rips into Lockwood's throat, blood flying onto his face. Lockwood screams out loud, the agony filling his voice.

Louis doesn't notice, he's stuck in his own world.

Harry's paws dig into the ground beneath him, and he backs away when Lockwood no longer has a pulse. The ginger twins, and the other wolves that once belong to Lockwood, bow down to Harry.

The black wolf shifts back, his chest, face, and hair is dripping with thick red blood.

"Your Alpha is dead. I'm your Alpha now." Harry spits on the ground, trying to get rid of the metallic taste in his mouth.

Gemma, Liam and Niall rush forward to help Zayn with Louis, leaving Harry to deal with his new pack members.

"Luna? Are you okay?" Gemma asks softly, she grabs his hand and holds it tightly.

Her voice is a small echo, and everything is blurry, the colours mix together and he can't breathe right.

"He's pale. Get him into the truck." Niall says hurriedly. Quickly, Zayn lifts Louis up effortlessly, and places him in the trunk of the truck.

"Liam, you'll be in the back to help me, Zayn, you drive." Niall orders. He jumps into the trunk and digs through some of the bags they brought with them.

"What about me?" Gemma asks worriedly.

"You get your alpha."