21

Another day at school. Yay. I haven't talked to Namjoon in two weeks. I haven't talked to Jeon in one week. I think thats good because I get to focus on me.

I'm walking through the hallway , dragging my feet slowly walking to my next class. Unfortunately this is the class I have with Namjoon I hate this class just because he is in it. I don't look at him anymore I barely see when he walks in because I don't want him too look at me. You could defiantly feel the thick air in the room and it makes it much much more awkward.

As I walk in the class and sit in my usual seat I catch Namjoon's eye on me from the back of the room. I look at him for a few seconds and then quickly remove my eyes I could still feel his eyes on me but I don't do anything about it.

Mr. Smith stands up from hus desk. "Good afternoon everyone," he greets us and we say the same. "Today we are going to have study partners because tomorrow is the test so all day today will be our study period.  I will pick the partners. " the whole class groaned, including me.

He pointed to the two students in the back. "You two are together. " he said. He went around randomly picking students. I just hope he doesn't put me with him. "Kim, you're Jasmine"

"Fuck. " I Murmured to my self.

After he was done he said "now begin."

I turned to see Namjoon on his phone clearly not  interested. I sighed and dragged my feet along slowly making my way to this piece of hell, A.K. A Namjoon.

Ik this sucks but it'll get better see ya soon.!
LOVE U ARMIES!