Sass Master

Tony burst through the windows of the shield, instantly meeting gun fire.

"Guys stop, we gotta talk this through"

The missile pads in the shoulder parts of the suit opened out and he shot at the men, taking them down in a heartbeat.

"Good talk" he nodded as they groaned on the floor.

"No...it wasn't" one of them moaned as Stark flew off.

He shot down a man by the computers, stepping out of his suit after doing so and setting the suit into 'sensory mode'.
He moved to the computers and instantly began working.

"Okay JARVIS, you know I was it all. Make sure you copy everything over to Hill at HQ"

"We're all on lockdown out here" Tashas voice fed through the comms.

"Then get Banner" Steve ordered.

"Time for a lullaby" Hayley smirked.

"JARVIS give me an IR scan"  Tony ordered before finding the secret door and making his way inside.

Steve and Hayley made their way inside, kicking open a pair of double doors and walking out onto a set of stairs to reveal a man.

"Baron Von Strucker, Hydras number one thug" Steve acknowledged, looking the man up and down.

"Technically Im a thug for SHIELD" he replied.

"Well, technically your unemployed" Hayley grit.

"Where's Loki's sceptre?"

The two began to banter back and forth but Hayley was focusing on the extra heat source she had detected in the room.

"How many are there?" Steve questioned, speaking about the enhanced and in the blink of an eye, there was a brunette stood by Steve's side.

She raised her fingers and red magic danced about them but before she could attack, Hayley flung her arms out and wave of power smacked into the brunette who went flying through the doors.

"We have a second enhanced. Female, do not engage" Steve called through the earpiece.

"You work well, but you will have to be faster to defeat..."

Steve slammed his foot onto the end of his shield, propelling it up and making it smack into Struckers head who smashed it into the wall.

"We got Strucker" Hayley called.

"Yeah, I found something a lot bigger" Stark breathed.

Hayley just exchanged looks with Steve but he just shrugged, not knowing what Stark was on about before the two decided to make their way back to the jet. 

"We are heading back to the jet, Stark hurry up. And be safe" Hayley called, taking Steve's hand in hers and transporting the two of them into the jet.

"Shit!" Natasha cursed, nearly jumping out of her skin at the new appearances.

"Sorry" Hayley sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck before moving to sit by Clint who was hooked up to an IV.

"How you doing Barton?" She questioned, looking down at his against twisted face as he tried to breath his way through the pain.

"I will be better when we get to the tower" he lightly chuckled before groaning in pain.

"Hope those two enhanced enjoy what little amount of life they have left"  Hayley growled, pacing back and forth on the jet as Maria flipped all the switches, read to take off.

"Not seen you like this since Fury got captured by them Hydra Agents and kept him hostage for a week" Hill stated, watching the silver haired girl pace back and forth.

"That speed junkie hurt Clint and that Energy freak tried to hurt Cap!" She ranted, star filled mist dancing down her fingers and weaving in and out of her rings.

"Rose, clam down. Your powers are going haywire" Hill soothed, watching as the girls eyes flickered from Amber to their star filled state.

"Your right, your right." Hayley calmed, seating herself back by Clint who looked up at her.

"Hey Hayley? You gonna pick me up?" Stark called.

"Why? Too lazy to fly?" She snarked through the comm, standing back up once more and closing her eyes.

She tensed her arms, pulling her middle fingers down against her palms as she thought of Stark and with a 'pop' he appeared, fully suited with the sceptre in his hand.

"Good work Tin Man"  Thor nodded, taking the sceptre and placing it in a glass case.

"Ready to go Boss?" Hill questioned Stark as he seated himself beside her.

"Oh, I'm not the boss. He's the boss" he gestured to Steve. "I just have all the money, and design all the suits...and make everyone look cooler"

Hayley cleared her throat.

"Besides her, she her own lady who don't need no man" he snapped his fingers in a 'Z' formation and she fought back the laughter that consumed her as the jet set of towards the tower.

"Damn straight"