Insane Doesn't Even Begin to Cover It... Chapter 39

Chapter 39:

I wait for a few more moments just to be sure that they aren’t going to come back up to my floor, before I sneak out and head back to my room. The door is wide open, and my stuff is strewn everywhere. Cursing them in my mind, I straighten everything up and then plop down on my bed to think.

Something has definitely gone wrong. I’m fully prepared to resist whatever they try to do, like I used to… But why would they all of a sudden start all of this again? I was fine, perfectly fine. Then they gave me that medicine and it all just went to hell.

The door creaks open and I jolt to my feet, glaring at whoever is entering. My gaze relaxes, however, when I see that it’s Becca. She has a grim expression on her face, and motions to me.

“Come on. We need to have an emergency session.” Turning, she leaves the room without waiting for me to do anything. Frowning to myself, I grab up my notebook and pen, and then follow her out of my room and down to her office.

When we’re both settled in, she leans forward at her desk and looks at me. “Senna, we’ve got some problems. I know you probably might think I’m in on whatever these administrators are doing, but honestly I’m not. I have no idea what is going on with them, in regards to you.” She pauses, as if to allow it all to sink in, before continuing on. “This meeting is going to be about your past. I know, no one has brought that up to you in the last few weeks but I think it’s necessary. We’ve been working on your phobias, but all of that is going to have to be put on hold. I wouldn’t ask you to tell me what you remember, if I didn’t have to. They threatened to take my job if I didn’t.”

Again she pauses, but doesn’t start talking again for a while. I sit there staring at her, slightly shocked. I hadn’t ever wanted to talk about what happened when I was younger. It almost brought me to tears just thinking about it. Becca purses her lips then sighs.

“I’ll let you get started whenever you want. You can take as many breaks as you want, also. But I need all of it today…” Pulling out her laptop, she opens it and gets poised as if to type, watching me.

I write ‘are you gonna record this?’ down and show her. She nods, but doesn’t open her mouth to speak.  Sighing, I sit there in silence for a few moments, before starting to write.

---

Short, I know. But the next chapter is going to be about her history, so it’s gonna be super long.

Read, Review and the like.

Hope you liked it!

Sorry it took so long.

-Lexi