24.

Theo's POV:

After about five minutes of trying to convince her to come inside Mya still wouldn't budge. She just sat on the ground with her arms crossed and with every time I asked her to come in she'd just shake her head before she was full-on giggling. When my patience wore out I practically had to drag Mya into the apartment since she resisted the whole time.

I set her on the couch before I started my interrogation. I knew exactly what was wrong with her and I needed to get to the bottom of this. Mya wasn't the type of person to run off and get high. No, she was the responsible and caring type...the kind of person you couldn't help but admire. The kind of person I'd love to be.

When she got all comfy and situated on the sofa, I went to the kitchen and got her a cup of orange juice and some water knowing she'd need them. I placed both in front of her on the coffee table before sitting beside the drinks and looking over to her.

"Who did this to you?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Theodopolis. You need to chillllll, my dude." She laughed so hard that she started snorting.

"Come on, Amaya. This is serious." I said while trying to contain my temper.

Why would somebody let this happen to her? Was Sam responsible for all of this? Did someone pressure her into doing pot? Were they trying to take advantage of her since she was the opposite of a person able of consent right now?

That last question had me clenching my teeth together. If someone dared to so much as touch her I swear to God I would...

"You just need a nappy nap. Wouldn't want our star football player to be all unrested for his big game tomorrow, now would we?" She asked with a quirkier eyebrow. Long gone were her case of the giggles and here was a new attitude of anger and sass.

Her once beautiful eyes that were now purely red were trained on my face and I knew they wouldn't be leaving any time soon.

She was livid, but my girl knew how to contain it even if she was higher than a kite.

I remained quiet. I knew she needed this venting since I knew that she wouldn't do it while sober. I've been wanting to confront her about everything and how I faked not liking her, but every time I got up the courage I thought of all the things that could possibly go wrong.

She could slap me in the face and start cussing me out. That definitely wouldn't be the worst result of the conversation, but the worst (if it happened) would be the one to break me.

That first being her moving out and never talking to me again. I'd take as many hits as possible before I'd want to watch Mya leave. If she ever left me I knew I'd never be the same and my heart would be shattered into a million and one pieces.

She was the absolute perfect person and I didn't even want to imagine her having no part of my life.

"I bet little Alisha would love to "nap" with you, Theo." She inserted the air quotes where they were needed. "I bet she would love that!"

She sent a wink my way, but I really wish she didn't. I had no connection with those girls. Absolutely none. Amaya needed to know that, but for now I just remained quiet.

"Or you could call up every single hoe you've ever been with. Make a huge party of it!! The whole apartment would be jam packed, but hey if it makes you happy then so be it." She smirked.

I watched as she picked up the orange juice and chugged it before sitting the glass back to its original place. She took a few small sips of water before swiping her mouth with the back of her hand.