eight; public

yoongi:

kill me kindly.
~

on the way to the park that yoongi decided to take jimin to, he spotted a group of older men looking at jimin lustfully, and cautiously moved his hand down and into jimin's, making the other blush as the elder pulled the boy closer to him, whispering lowly.
"there are people watching you, do you know them?"
"wh- oh. t-th-the o-one in the m-mid-middle is t-the person th-that used to o-own me, daddy I'm scared," jimin whimpered, looking away as the said man started to walk towards the frightened kitten and his new, much nicer, owner.

"I believe you have something that belongs to me, I'll be taking it back now," the man snarled, gripping onto jimin's wrist tightly, pulling harshly in an attempt to take the boy from yoongi's grip.
"y-yoongi-hyung! help m-me!" jimin cried as the man managed to pull hard enough to rip jimin out of yoongi's grip.
"it has a name, and it's jimin. and I think you'll find that leaving your pet abandoned in a ditch to die, doesn't really mean he's still yours, does it?" yoongi firmly held jimin's hand, tightly but not so tight it hurt. just tight enough to be able to pull the boy back into his arms, where he decided to turn into a kitten, slipping out of both of their grips.
the unknown man went to grab jimin from the floor, but jimin ran to yoongi, jumping up and latching onto his jeans, leaving his new jumper and skirt on the floor, along with some shoes.

"I suggest you give me the kitten, or I will take him," the man threatened, but yoongi took none of it.
"he is mine, no one can change that. so fuck off and leave us, forever, and tell all of your little friends over there to leave too, and stop looking at children so inappropriately while you're still it," yoongi picked jimin's clothes from the floor with one hand, jimin cradled in the arm of the other.
"Fine, but jimin, baby, I'll make sure to tell your mother you said hello," the man winked at the cat lying in yoongi's arms before he walked back to his gathering, which left soon after.

"let's get you back in your clothes, jiminie~" yoongi walked in the park, and instead of walking to the park, he walked thr I ugh the field and into the small group of clouded trees.
jimin whimpered as he transformed back to a human-sized mess of cries and whimpers, slowly picking up his clothes and putting them back on.

yoongi and jimin decided that it was best to go back home after the incident, and so jimin was carried to an ice cream shop by yoongi to pick up a large tub of blue raspberry - jimin's favourite - and head home, where they proceeded to watch a new Disney movie, which jimin enjoyed watching the movie and yoongi enjoyed watching jimin and studying the kitten's reactions to everything that happened.

"you're beautiful, did you know that?" yoongi caught jimin off guard; he was happily giggling along with the movie, which yoongi was paying no attention to whatsoever, and eating as much ice cream as he wanted.
"t-thankyou daddy, I love you," jimin blushed as he realised what he had said.
"I love you too, my baby kitty," yoongi didn't notice what he had called the boy until he looked back at him. jimin blushed harder at yoongi's new nickname.
"you like that nickname? do you like it when I call you baby, my little kitty?" yoongi smiled at the younger, moving closer to the boy that had turned his body to face the elder.
"u-uh, y-y-yes, d-da-"
"use your big words, little boy,"
"y-yes d-daddy," jimin finally got his words out.
"good boy, daddy has a present for you," yoongi gently took jimin's hand, leading him to the bathroom where the injury kit was stored.
"but first, my baby needs his bruised wrist treating, does it hurt my little boy?" yoongi awaited jimin's response, which was silent.
jimin nodded slightly, embarrassed that yoongi had to baby him, even though he secretly enjoyed it.
yoongi instantly placed his gentle cold hands against the bruise, while trying to find an emergency ice pack, picking one up and pressing the soft button to make the reaction start, then pressing the now frozen pack against the worst bruise on jimin's wrist.
jimin winced slightly at the pain, glad that yoongi appeared to have not noticed.

after around 15 minutes, yoongi removed the pack from the younger's wrist, instantly replacing the cool pack by a cream, equally as cooling.
"don't try and wipe this off, or I'll punish you, okay baby?" yoongi was sure jimin wouldn't handle the pain, but he had to try.
"yes daddy," jimin replied almost instantly.
"promise?" yoongi waited for the pain to kick in, feeling guilty for trying to put jimin through the pain of the cream.
"I promise," jimin smiled at his owner.
"what do you promise?" yoongi still waited.
"I promise that I won't try and rub th- aaahhhh daddy this hurts," jimin pouted, as it started to burn his skin.
"jiminie," yoongi tried to let the boy deal with it; maybe it just hurts too much, yoongi.
"daddy, please," jimin had tears starting to form in his eyes.
"jimin," yoongi insisted, but jimin was crying by now, trying to leave, but yoongi stopped him.
"jiminie, my kitten, my baby, I'll let you take it off, okay? just, let me do it so I can do it carefully so you won't hurt yourself, okay?" yoongi caught the other wrist, pulling him back.
"anything else for daddy?" jimin smiled slightly, tears still slowly falling from his eyes from the pain.
"No more surprises for you, you're mine and you will do what I say, your present involves you being good for daddy, can you do that?" yoongi was getting more and more used to the new name, starting to like it.

the evening was spend solely focusing on making jimin happy, and it worked.
after all this time, jimin is truly happy.

♡♡♡
hi guys! so this is an extra long chapter  (for me anyway lmao) and I hope you enjoy! again, if you ever want a separate scenario, just ask! if I get neigh requests, I'll start an extra book just for it, again thankyou so so much for reading and I love you all
(btw wish a very happy birthday to taehyung, I did on my taekook, he's 21!!)