Rooming With Royals [4]

This is the fourth chapter guys ! Sorry for the long wait. Like I always say, I like to thank everyone who is supporting this story especially my fans. I love you guys !

I hope you understand that I have mid-term exams right now and they're really hard. I'm trying as hard as I can to write long chapters so hope this is enough !

Thankyou guys :)

-----

Ch.4

"Te l'avevo detto (I told you), she threw the girl to the end of the store. It was incredible." Someone whispered. I think it was Giovanni because he talks the freaky Italian language that I never understood.

I was listening to what Remus, Giovanni, Bryson and Eros were talking about with my uncle. They are in his office right now. Some say it is eavsdropping but to me, it's just listening to people when they don't know it.

I don't really know what the hell he's talking about exactly, excuse my language. I think I heard him say 'she threw the girl to the end of the store?'. What does he mean by that? I threw no one anywhere.

Was he talking about that girl that I met in the clothing store? I heard some more murmuring from the office but didn't understand what they were saying. The discussion lasted for ten more minutes before I heard footsteps.

I bit my lip and grew nervous. Where will I go? I looked left then looked right. Which is the shortest escape route? I heard the footsteps coming closer and took whatever way. I ran left but to my luck, I was caught.

"And where do you think you're going?" Came a voice, making me stop in my tracks. I slowly turned around and came face to face with Bryson. I smiled sheepishly and looked behind his head only to see the rest of them lined up behind him. Great, just great!

"Uh, looking around?" I answered. The guys didn't look convinced. Bryson had a smirk on his face, same as Remus while Giovanni was crossed armed. Eros, as always had a neutral face but I think I saw some sort of smirk. I stared at him but saw all traces of emotion gone, same as before.

"We're going to talk about this later." He gave me a pointed look and I nodded. Remus threw his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. What's up with him?

"So?" he looked at me with interest in his eyes. What is he talking about? "So what?" I replied. I have to say I am puzzled. More than puzzled actually. "Do you like any of the guys in this school?" He whispered.

Okay, this guy is totally losing his mind. I mean look at me, am I dating material? "You are!" Remus cut in. We all stopped walking and stared at him. The difference was that the guys had a killer looking glare on their faces while I had baffled one.

"I am what?" I asked. This is weird, why does Remus always answer questions the questions that I ask in my head? "What Remus was trying to say was, uh." Giovanni rubbed his neck nervously before continuing.

"You are a beautiful girl that every guy in this school would want to date." He finished with a smile on his face. I blushed at his comment and soon, I forgot what I was talking about. What was I talking about anyways? I stared at Giovanni who had a smirk on his face and glared. My glare turned into a small smile. I shook my head and walked forward. That boy, he always knew when to make a girl forget everything.

"Hey, when will I get my schedule?" I asked looking at the three of them. Where was the fourth one anyways? I saw Eros strolling our way with a coke in his hand. I couldn't help but keep on staring at his face.