six

||• 14 •||

"ah jinjja?! you're taking us out?" taehyung asked excitedly, eyes sparkling cutely.

jimin stared for a moment, not believing this was the same taehyung from last night. i mean, taehyung looks like an innocent child right now and last night he was the complete opposite. jimin thought that something would change in their relationship, maybe a little awkwardness but no. they acted like they always do, the previous happenings not affecting the way they behave towards each other. taehyung didn't brought it up so neither did he.

"yeah, i thought it's a good opportunity for us to hang out since i don't have classes today."

"what are gonna do with this?" jungkook asked pointing at the pair of fluffy cat ears that was poking out of his also fluffy white hair.

"let me check, i might have some hats to cover those up." jimin said heading for his closet. he returned just a minute later with a snapback and a beanie.

"does it hurt?" he asked as he put the white colored beanie on top of jungkook's head.

"nah." jungkook said, adjusting it a bit to make it more comfortable.

" jungkook said, adjusting it a bit to make it more comfortable

"okay then, kacha~!" he threw the snapback at taehyung. ghe other successfuly caught it mid air and put in on.

 ghe other successfuly caught it mid air and put in on

***

"whaaa this place is so cool." taehyung said, wide eyed as he tried to take in the different stands, rides, and games in the amusement park. never has he seen so many big contraptions in one place.

"psh, rides in our time are way cooler."

"c'mon guys, let's go try that one." jimin grinned pointing at the towering rollescoaster as he pulled the two along with him.

jungkook slipped from jimin's grasp, something catching his eye.

jimin quickly whipped his head to the direction the younger was heading to. "yah jungkook, you'd get lost!"

the youngest ignored him and swiftly passed the crowd, arriving at a gun shot game stall. scanning the prizes, he smirked.

"can i purchase that?" he asked pointing at the 6ft tall pikachu stuffed toy.