Nightmare

Hayley was not impressed. One minute she is chatting and laughing with the Team over a few drinks, next thing she knows there's a murder bot on the loose who is in search of Vibranium. That was how she and the rest of the team found themselves in a Factory that produced Vibranium, facing the new Ultron and the two enhanced from Sokovia.

Thor and Steve stood behind Tony as they confronted Ultron and the other two, the assassin triplets were scattered throughout the factory, readying for the inevitable.

"You know? I've had enough of talking" Tony stated, raising his arms and shooting his repuslors only for Ultron to use some of his own skills and throw Stark into the wall. The female flicked her wrist out at Cap, sending him flying back but he quickly got up and launched his shield at the brunette.

To make it worse the workers began to shoot at them all. Nat and Clint got to work on taking out the workers, Stark was up against Ultron and the other three took on the two enhanced.

The speedster zoomed by, throwing a punch at Cap before noticing Mjolnir that was passing him. He raised a brow before attempting to grab it. Big mistake. He was flung into a wall of boxes and groaned as the hammer returned to the God.

"It's time for some mind games"

The brunette snuck about, attempting to take down Thor first.

"The girl just attempted to warp my mind, its however didn't work...for I am mighty"

"Yeah...whatever you say Thor" Hayley chuckled but she failed to notice Steve and Natasha get hit with the same wisp of red before it evaded her vision too.

She slumped down onto the floor, amber eyes red as the magic swirled in her eyes. She found herself becoming less and less aware of her surroundings until she was finally looking at the oak door of an apartment.

~Hayley's vision/Nightmare~

She pushed the oak door open, it creaking as the view of an all too familiar apartment met her eyes. She quietly entered the apartment, hearing the hum of a T.V to be playing as she peered around before spotting a figure with a mop of black hair to be seated on the couch.

"Ryan?" Hayley called but he didn't reply. He couldn't hear her.

She seated herself by him, looking into his pale amber eyes that flashed every now and then from the reflection of the T.V. Hayley just sat and enjoyed the company of her brother, even if he couldn't hear or see her for as long as possible until the door smashed open and two people barged in. It was them. The enhanced.

Hayley's brother darted up from his seat instantly, grasping the gun that rested atop of the coffee table and cocking it towards the twins.

"Who are you? What do you want?!" He snarled but the twins just wore a smirk as the speedster zoomed over and knocked the gun from out of his grasp. Ryan's face flooded with fear then, sure, he was a soldier, but he was no match for whatever these two seemed to be able to do.

"Ryan!? Run!" Hayley shrieked, just wishing he would be able to hear her but it was futile.

Ryan sprinted for the phone, but he was pushed away from it as the brunette launched an orb of red energy his way. He glared at them before a wisp of the red mist was shot into his head. His eyes glazed red and all he could hear was the woman's orders that he felt the need to follow. So, he went into the kitchen and pulled up a chair. Rooting through the drawers, he found a piece of rope and hopped onto the chair. Tying one end around a pipe on the ceiling and a loop around his neck, Hayley watched and waited through tear filled eyes as the brunette said something.

"Goodbye, Ryan Rose"

And he jumped, kicking away the chair as the rope tightened around his neck until his life slipped away. Hayley slipped to the floor, trembling and crying and not even noticing as the brunette brandished the Hydra symbol in his forehead with her powers or even when the boy picked his sister up and dashed out of the window.

Hayley just sobbed and sobbed, her form shaking as power surged through her until it finally broke free and a wave of her star filled mist exploded out from her.

~Present~

Tears slipped down her face and her crumpled form trembled, she was left there as whoever remained fought until a power surge exploded from her.

"Wanda?" Ultron snapped.

"That has never happened" said girl frantically shouted until her body smacked into wall.

Clint, having gotten the others out of the factory earlier, came back in to retrieve Hayley's crumpled form. Running out with her bridal style, he settled her into the jet as a distant roar was heard. The Hulk had been unleashed.

"I got it" Tony sighed.