Chapter 2

~|Us|~

Once you all got to school, your brothers walked you to your class. they gave you a hug before leaving and told you to meet them in the cafeteria as usual.

As they were leaving, Hoseok stayed behind with a frown. He reached out his hands and caressed your cheeks.

"If something's wrong, just tell the teacher and don't hold back like the last time, it'll make you worst" he said gently and gave you a reassuring smile before following the rest to class.

You didn't say anything but just smiled to yourself. A warm tingling feeling tugged your heart, he was so caring and loving that it had overwhelmed you. Watching his broad back slowly disappear into the distance, you heaved out a sigh.

Once he was gone out of your sight, you knocked on the door before entering the class.

The teacher was standing in front of the class and you could tell that she had a frown on her face, but she then quickly turned her frown into a smile when she saw that it was you.

"Ah Nami, come on in~" she said almost singing.

You gave her a light apologetic bow and walked over to your seat to sit down, the other students were staring at you with fake smiles and grins.

You could tell that they were annoyed with you that you got treated differently, but they had to put up an act to be nice to you, only because you were the sister of the school princes.

Not only that, but it was also because they were afraid of your brothers. It was true that your brothers were hot and gorgeous, but they could be pretty scary when they get mad, especially if it was over you.

One time they'd almost put a boy in a hospital because they were beating him up real bad, only because he'd 'accidentally' touched your butt.

They went absolutely crazy once they've found out. If you didn't stop them, they would've killed him.

That was why you tried to keep quiet about anything that happened to you in school, because you didn't want the same thing to happen again and you didn't want other people to fake being your friends.

"Alright class let's continue" the teacher smiled and turned around to the black board as she went on teaching the lesson.

°°°°°

It was lunch time and you were on your way to meet your brothers in the lunch hall.

The lesson dragged on since it was maths and you hated it. You never thought that you'll get out of that class alive without having to shoot your brains out.

"Hey, Nami!" You suddenly heard someone calling your name from behind you. You quickly turned around to see your friend, Kim Jiwon jogging up to you.

"Oh hey, Jiwon-sunbaenim" you smiled at him as he reached you. He did a little pout and a puppy face which was extremely cute.

"Jiwon? I thought I told you to call me Bobby oppa?" he sulked as he bent down and gave you a hug.

It was something normal between you and him. He had always been this clingy and always hugging you or wrapping his arms around you, so you didn't mind much and hugged him back.

"I can't call you oppa... but... is sunbae OK?" you asked and bit your lower lips.

He sighed and let you go "Fine, I guess we can go step by step" he smiled and tenderly stroked your head.

"Nami?" A deep voice said behind you, making you jump.

You turned around to find Taehyung standing alone with his hands in his trouser pocket, furrowing his brows. He looked mad for some reason.