CLEAN THE DORM

After the performance we were all called to the backstage to discuss our performance. While we were listening to the judges comments about Seungkwan,  they said he did a great job but I think they forgot about Seokmin. I can sense him feeling sad from the back. I just want to give him a big hug to cheer him up.

"Ok the winner is..... The Hip hop unit" We all congratulate them.

"Then the 2nd winner is...  Performance unit!" They cheered. I widened my eyes as I realized something. OH NO. Don't tell me-

"The 3rd winner is, the vocal team" I widened my eyes we're gonna...... CLEAN THE DORM!?

"Congratulations hip hop team" We all clapped for them.
"Thanks for your hardwork" We bowed and thanked them.

*

"Now with what kind of performance are we going to capture the public's heart" We laughed then we were given our next mission.

"Capture public's heart with these songs: 1. a song from the random play dance mission 2. a song from a senior"  We all said "Ohhhh" in chorus.

"You need to capture the public's heart, who will be the audience?"
"What?" Seungkwan asked

"Are you going to reveal the venue this time?" I ask.
"We won't be revealing today"  Mark PD said
"Awwwwww" We all whined.

"Oh my gawd" I chuckled we did our ending message for the viewers.
"We will do great for our next mission, right guys?" Seungcheol said
"Ne!" We all said.
"1,2,3 Fighting!" We all did our handshake. I smiled. At least we were still happy with the results.

"Ok chop chop, you still need to clean the practice room and the dorm!" Seungcheol reminded us we all gave him a glare.

"Please don't remind us" Seokmin grumbles under his breath. The rest of the Vocal team just glared at S.Coups.  He raised his hands in defense.

"What I'm  just reminding" He said, with a teasing smile om his face. I shook my head.

"Can we eat now? I'm hungry" I whined, they all laugh.

"Ok fine lets go now" I did my happy dance while others laughed at me.

NEXT DAY

Yep as our punishment we cleaned the dorm! I gotta say cleaning with the boys makes it more fun to do. After cleaning the dorm we went straight to pledis, we were all discussing about our mission inside our practice room.

"So ig needs to be one of our senior's songs" We all nod.
"Well I got an idea. What if we choose 'Bang' by After school?" Soonyoung suggested and played their MV. I gotta say I like how they made the song and their outfits are so cute.This is so exciting.

"So what do you think?" I raised my hand.
"I think this song will be great If we edit the song into seventeen style?" I suggested.

"That's a great idea! Great job Eunhye!" Seungkwan said.

"Ok that's settled, how about from the random song?" Dino ask.
"I think we should do 'Dangerous' because we wanted to prove to the judges that we are ready other than last time" Jeonghan said, we nod at him.

Wah I think this performance will be a blast!

"Dino and Soonyoung will be teaching us the steps!" Mingyu said, Dino smiled.

"Well then let's do this!" Seungcheol said,  we all formed a big circle and held our hands.

"1,2,3 Fighting!" We all yell.

"Woozi I will help you with the song ok?" I said, as I approached him.
"Sure, come on we still need to edit the song" I nodded and followed him to were the studio is.

A FEW HOURS LATER

"Ok that's about It! We're done" I said, we have just edited the song into seventeen style.

"Yup and now we just need to record" I nodded and followed him out to where the boys are.

"We just edited the song so we just need to record" Woozi said, the boys nodded.

And one by one we all sang our parts and started editing it. Seungcheol stood up and looked at us

"I think we should go outside and enjoy the weather today" I tilted my head.
"What are you saying?" I asked
"I am saying that we should go out and have some fun!" Seungcheol said.
"I think that's a great idea. We need some time for ourselves. Come on lets go" Jeonghan said, we all nodded and we went out of the practice room.

Wah~ he's right. The weather is nice today. We sat on the grass so we can discuss our song.

"Let us hear the song" Good thing I brought speakers I attached my phone to the speaker and played the song.

"I like it" Seungcheol said, the others agrees.

"Oh how about the dance? Hoshi, have you taught of a dance?" I asked he nodded.
"Ok I just added some dance steps ok? So first do this, and this, the woah!" He fell down making us all laugh. He fell while dancing.

"AHAHAHAAHA that's a good fall" Seungkwan said, I chuckle.
"I'm bored. let's play basketball!" Dino said, I nodded I love playing basketball.

"Ok Dino and Jun will do rock, paper, scissors" We all stood aside and watched them play, then I was the last one standing.

"Sorry Eunhye you can't play, this only for boys"
"Really? Oh come on ,you gotta be kidding me" I whined.

"Yeah Eunhye you might get hurt while playing this game" They all looked at me and I gave them a blank stare. It's not like you haven't seen me play basketball.

"Ok fine " They cheered, I aighed and went to the side. I was not cheering for anybody.

"Don't worry Eunhye you can play soon" Mark PD said. That won't happen in a million years but I nodded anyways.

"Yah! Eunhye why won't you cheer for us?" Jeonghan whined.

"Nope I dont want to" I said, and walked away from them. While walking, something caught my eye. It was a family having a picnic, they look so happy.

I thought of my parents, I miss them very much I wish they can visit here but they always have business meetings and also my brother I miss our hang outs. I sighed and walked away. Then my phone rang, it was Seungcheol. I quickl answer it.

"Eunhye! Where are you?" He said throught the phone.
"Take a chill pill bro. I just went for a walk" I said.
"Ok just hurry up" then he hung up I shove my phone on my pockets and went to them.

"There she is!"
"There you are!"
"Jeez we thought you were kidnapped"
"Eunhye my poor baby!" I raised my eyebrows at them. What's up with them?

"I just went for a walk jeez stop worrying" I said they nodded
"Come on time for practice!" We all groaned and followed Seungcheol.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Wth. I got to lazy to edit. Ignore if they're still errors. Teehee thanks for the love and support guys!