Breaking Up With Tatiana-Even Though We Weren't Dating In The First Place

hey. :D so, lots of you have been commenting how you want another upload, so i finally did it, lol. yesteryday i was like on my computer all day trying to type a chapter. i just wasn't in the game yesterday. :P well my grandmother comes to vist from new jersey tomorrow!!! YAY! she's awesome. and yesterday me and my bother were talking in new jesrsey accents from jersey shore. he was snooki and i was that other girl that i forgot the name of. i kept saying purple, haha :D huh...that's weird...my computer screen just shrunk. *shrugs*oh well. i'm on my laptop right now and this is the first ever upload from this compuer. YAY. so i'll stop rambling now and let you get the the chapter. bye!!

Chapter Four-Breaking Up With Tatiana-Even Though We Weren’t Dating In The First Place

Grumbling, I walk over towards the front desk. This is all Tatiana’s fault; if it wasn’t for her right now, I could be on the beach with Harley, instead of Barbie Doll.

Elena sees me coming, a scowl already set on her face. She’s wiping down the front desk, something she normally does when she’s angry. Elena’s job is to clean, but when she’s angry or upset, she goes into some sort of ‘cleaning overdrive’. She cleans everything in sight, a tight scowl pressed to her face.

And this time, I’m guessing it’s my fault she’s in her ‘cleaning overdrive’.

“You-“

“Shh, don’t start cursing at me in Mexican.” I cut her off, putting a finger to her wrinkly lips.

She seems confused for a second, and then she shoves my finger off her mouth. “First of all, it is Spanish, not Mexican. Second, my daughter just ran past me blubbering and crying about you, and third, A SODA EXPLODED IN THE LOBBY!” Then she starts to rant in Spanish, apparently it’s not called Mexican.

“Shush potato salad!” I hiss, and that quiets her confused face down. “Where did Tati go?”

“Tati went down to the basement a couple minutes ago.” She states, her eyes glancing over at the elevator.

I nod. “Thanks, Elena. I’ll be off now!” I swoop off towards the elevator, ignoring her death threats from the soda explosion. The elevator door opens, and I enter, heading towards the basement.

When the door opens again, I can already hear the loud, obnoxious sobs that are way too dramatic. I can already tell that this is going to lead to World War Four. We already had World War Three when we got into a fight about marshmallows.

She said that marshmallows are only supposed to be eaten alone, but I said that they’re used for s’mores and all that good stuff. Let’s just say we didn’t talk to each other for a week, which was a fantastic time for me.

“Tatiana…?” I question hesitantly, not sure if she’s going to start throwing things at me.

“What do you want?” She hisses through her watery tears. I take a safe step into the basement, and see that she’s at the couch. Her hair is a wreck, looking like Nora’s hair when she gets out of bed in the mornings. Her tears run down her face, even though they’re fake, and a huge chunk of mascara blends in with the tears.